Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,729 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Accident Scene At Under Bridge Ketu This Morning (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Accident Scene At Under Bridge Ketu This Morning (photos) (2682 Views)

See The Monitor Lizard Caught In My Area This Morning (photos) / A Nairalander's Flood Experience At Alagbole Under Bridge (photos) / Cows Cause Confusion In Lagos This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident Scene At Under Bridge Ketu This Morning (photos) by oladeledave: 12:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
This accident occurred on d ikorodu road at the under bridge Ketu this morning. The first car tumbled and the other car collided into it. While they were trying to avoid hitting the policemen trying to drag a man. There is the lady driving the tumbled car on the other side of the road

Re: Accident Scene At Under Bridge Ketu This Morning (photos) by onyi4edu(f): 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
The rate at which road accidents occur these days is terrifying. I pray the occupants of the cars survived
Re: Accident Scene At Under Bridge Ketu This Morning (photos) by tunnyl(m): 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
onyi4edu:
The rate at which road accidents occur these days is terrifying. I pray the occupants of the cars survived

Amen o
Re: Accident Scene At Under Bridge Ketu This Morning (photos) by pimplucious: 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
the belly of the beast

(1) (Reply)

Popular Lagos Gang Leader, Sunday Terror Killed Bypolice (graphic Photo) / Major 10 News Update You Need To Know This Thursday Morning / Get More Posts Or Die Trying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.