Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,425 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

Loan, Ideas To Finance Your Small Business Anywhere - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan, Ideas To Finance Your Small Business Anywhere (1186 Views)

I Have Workable Business Ideas To Share / Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession / 6 Keys to Success in Setting Up Your Small Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loan, Ideas To Finance Your Small Business Anywhere by kellyjoesteve: 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
Studies have shown that small business's spend 40-50% of their sales on marketing and launching programs, while well established business's spend 30% on marketing thought if sound funny but hat is the reality, and anyhow you like view it as a business owner you must in one way or the other do
marketing for your business, which you know is only medium to reach your target customers and also tell the public what you offer, creating that attention help you build a brand for your business and as well generate more revenue for you, though sometimes marketing is seen as an unnecessary to some and they even go ahead to cut off from their budgets some of them believe that they have build great reputation for themselves therefore the issue of marketing is totally off from their budget, but once another company rise up to offer the same service even in a better way they will tell they have seen the need for marketing. But one question that really need to ask here is, how does small business owner come up with the cash to do the marketing they need or what other method can they use to finance this their business? and if ones fail to allocate a sufficient path of his revenue to fund marketing strategy what other way can he do it successful without tampering with his capital?

1. Whether you like it or not, provided you have vision for that your business, i think is good you consider getting credit first before giving it a wave of hand, you need to borrow either from the bank, co-operative society, or joint venture. and repay back when due, though you must understand that once you borrow you must have to pay back with some interest rate on the money you borrow, but for me i still think is one of the best way to finance your marketing more especially now that the business is just starting, as time goes on and the business start expanding you can consider going for loan that way you can save more and as well use the money for other area that needs development, there are many ways you can obtain a loan is depend on the requirement they table and what you are ready to go for there are different companies that offer loan and the true there is each and every one of them differ in their service so is your duty to search well before applying and also read through what they offer before signing, so i believe with this tips you can take your business to any level without touching your capital. Follow this link : http://www.curadebt.com/freeconsultation.asp?a_=55f44ac9cd941

Re: Loan, Ideas To Finance Your Small Business Anywhere by adedayourt(m): 2:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
x

(1) (Reply)

Scrap Tyres Of 50 Metric Tons Needed Urgently, If Available Contact: 07039545778 / Fire Outbreak At Station Market Kaduna! / Nigeria's Richest People And Secret To Their Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.