Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Pure Water Business In Benin City - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Business In Benin City (2132 Views)

How To Succed In Pure Water Business / Investment Opportunity In Packaged Water Business / Packaged Water Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pure Water Business In Benin City by ShopAffordables: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
I have a building in Benin city which is to be used as a pure water production factory. I have already put in place 2 sachet water producing machines, there is borehole with tanks already, all the filters and ozone connections have been done and in short it is ready for production.

I have done all registration with NAFDAC and ATWAP and the company is fully ready to kick off production.

Now I do not intend to buy trucks and start doing the distribution for now, I want to give people who have small trucks the opportunity to become their own distributors and make cool money for themselves.

I will do production in my factory and if you have a truck you can just come and load your truck and go and sell in your chosen area.

The advantage of this is that you can control your own sales and profits because I will be give you a minimum of 200 bags of pure water at the price of N10,000 only.

If you calculate properly you are sure to understand the profit you will be making weekly because you can sell off 200 bags as a distributor daily.

If you are resident in Benin and will like to be purchasing from me at a really good price or you know someone that has an idle trust who will be happy to make money from pure water business then you can sent me an email on: shop_affordables@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pure Water Business In Benin City by vera202(m): 5:46am On Dec 09, 2015
ShopAffordables:
I have a building in Benin city which is to be used as a pure water production factory. I have already put in place 2 sachet water producing machines, there is borehole with tanks already, all the filters and ozone connections have been done and in short it is ready for production.

I have done all registration with NAFDAC and ATWAP and the company is fully ready to kick off production.

Now I do not intend to buy trucks and start doing the distribution for now, I want to give people who have small trucks the opportunity to become their own distributors and make cool money for themselves.

I will do production in my factory and if you have a truck you can just come and load your truck and go and sell in your chosen area.

The advantage of this is that you can control your own sales and profits because I will be give you a minimum of 200 bags of pure water at the price of N10,000 only.

If you calculate properly you are sure to understand the profit you will be making weekly because you can sell off 200 bags as a distributor daily.

If you are resident in Benin and will like to be purchasing from me at a really good price or you know someone that has an idle trust who will be happy to make money from pure water business then you can sent me an email on: shop_affordables@yahoo.co.uk
I hv sent u email bt u didnt reply. Can u pls send me ur mobile number tru my email jubrino2000@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Was anyone illegally debited by Stanbic ibtc end of June? please get in here / Bet9ja Shop For Sale In Awka, Anambra State. / 8 Online Business That Pays Daily Without Investments & How To Get Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.