Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

I Pray This Type Of Problem Befalls All NAIRALANDERS! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Pray This Type Of Problem Befalls All NAIRALANDERS! (1209 Views)

What Kind Of Problem Is This? / That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) / This Type Of Shoe Will Make You Laugh Except You Are A Sadist Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pray This Type Of Problem Befalls All NAIRALANDERS! by Tundeiab(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
Inshort you shall look for escape route and you shall not see. It will continue to multiply that you shall have no place to contain it... The name of this problems is

Check the picture below.

grin grin cheesy

Say AMEN NA.

Re: I Pray This Type Of Problem Befalls All NAIRALANDERS! by Kingsasian(m): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
AMEN!

1 Like

Re: I Pray This Type Of Problem Befalls All NAIRALANDERS! by nikkiking(m): 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Amen!
Re: I Pray This Type Of Problem Befalls All NAIRALANDERS! by Tundeiab(m): 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
grin grin grin
People dey vex!!!

1 Like

Re: I Pray This Type Of Problem Befalls All NAIRALANDERS! by Osirimononaye(m): 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
shocked
Re: I Pray This Type Of Problem Befalls All NAIRALANDERS! by ibkgab001: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
The first person to say amen is omo Igbo .. Why are they possessed with money and rituals? Why ? I said why ?[img][/img]
Re: I Pray This Type Of Problem Befalls All NAIRALANDERS! by Tundeiab(m): 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
ibkgab001:
The first person to say amen is omo Igbo .. Why are they possessed with money and rituals? Why ? I said why ?[img][/img]

You dey talk like say you no like money. Say amen jawe!!!
Re: I Pray This Type Of Problem Befalls All NAIRALANDERS! by ibkgab001: 4:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
Are you Tunde alamala? Please stay out of this or you get what you are looking for
Re: I Pray This Type Of Problem Befalls All NAIRALANDERS! by Tundeiab(m): 4:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
ibkgab001:
Are you Tunde alamala? Please stay out of this or you get what you are looking for

I have warned you to stop taking FRIED WEED, you no gree. See your life now.

Look for your acquaintance go far.
Re: I Pray This Type Of Problem Befalls All NAIRALANDERS! by ibkgab001: 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
By typing like for life you shall be jailed beached that shows you are the one taking conc weed plus baby oku
Re: I Pray This Type Of Problem Befalls All NAIRALANDERS! by Tundeiab(m): 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
ibkgab001:
By typing like for life you shall be jailed beached that shows you are the one taking conc weed plus baby oku
Where he dey? cheesy
Re: I Pray This Type Of Problem Befalls All NAIRALANDERS! by andyxyler(m): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
day dreaming
Re: I Pray This Type Of Problem Befalls All NAIRALANDERS! by sandave(m): 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
chisossssssd

AMEN..

AMEN...

AMEN........................
Re: I Pray This Type Of Problem Befalls All NAIRALANDERS! by PreacherxSon(m): 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
multiple Amen to that prayer ....

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Were In This Situation / Graphic Design,web Design, Motion Graphics & Video Editing Training / EL Classico And El Relegato

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.