Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up (48388 Views)

Don Jazzy At His Cousin, Gabriel Okpuno-Okei's Graduation In Babcook University / Don Jazzy At Linda Ikeji Media. Has He Gone To Propose To Her? / Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up by simdam500(m): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
fairheven: "the GIFT of a man makes way for him;DON BABA was a Pianist in Cherubim an Seraphim church in Umuahia, he was so good they brought him down to Lagos branch, later the same church took him to London to go Mentor the church Pianist over there and it was from there he met the like of JJC and DBANJ. Never despise your days of little beginning

C&S churning out talents since time "Imo river"
Re: Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up by nnwakikky: 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
After he go say dey born am for 1985 dis pix show say no be today
Re: Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up by babadem2much(m): 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
Warldbest:
No be today he started carrying this staff

You just spoke my mind. that staff of office na tey things
Re: Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up by AmakaDNBStories(f): 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
itsIYKE:
u need another publicity line ma....check my signature nd feel gud?....cmon
Well, it works.
Re: Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up by sthugo: 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
I always say this and I will repeat it..your success starts when you start doing your real self..
Don't be no one else,be the person you were created for, from the beginning,and all will flow easily to height of achievement and glory.

Don baba j style of walking stick and master attitude,has being there,right from being a kid.

Gracias

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up by bomasek(m): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
Don baba j,only u wear Army of Salvation and Army of Christ,nice one
Re: Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
jah jehova Emmanuel......Holy!
Re: Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up by emerged01(m): 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
when people love you,you can put on rag they will still appreciate it on you.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up by Paschal001: 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
Just passing
Re: Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up by aderonkedeborah(f): 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
emi nlo
Re: Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up by itsIYKE(m): 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
AmakaDNBStories:
Well, it works.
lol...owk

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
nnwakikky:
After he go say dey born am for 1985 dis pix show say no be today
Re: Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up by Warldbest(m): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
babadem2much:

You just spoke my mind. that staff of office na tey things
Juju dey inside? undecided

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up by Warldbest(m): 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ezenwa11:
No be lie.
Juju dey inside? undecided
Re: Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up by joseph1832(m): 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
famobaba:
To celebrate his white garment roots, Don Jazzy’s father, Collins Enebeli shared some rare photos of his son that revealed a never seen part of his childhood.

The former Mo’Hits co-owner and Marvin Crew honcho was honoured at the 90th Anniverssary Concert of The Eternal Sacred Order Of Cherubim and Seraphim Church which held on Friday night at the Nigeria Institute of Sports NIS National Stadium, Surulere, Lagoo.

Source>>> http://expressng.com/2015/09/don-jazzy-rare-photos-of-mavin-records-boss-at-cherubim-seraphim/
So Don Jazzy is an Army of Salvation/Army of Christ! Wow!. Its nice to know we share the same childhood religious up bringing.

The Eternal Sacred Order of the Cherubim and Seraphim really have lost talents. Even I too was once a chorester, I remember those singing competitions like yesterday.

Mount Moriah house of prayer Ikeja and Saint Gabriel house of Prayer Illupeju was were I horned my talent.

Allnaijablogger, llaykorn, midolian you guys won't believe once upon a time I blew the trumpet! cheesy. Gosh! Such memories....

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
No wonder dorobucci beat is like dat C&S beat
Re: Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up by iamkingzlee(m): 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
Neduzze5:
Lolz.

Now I see where Korede Bello learnt the dance steps he used in Godwin Video! grin
hahahahahahaha grin you no lie
Re: Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up by dasean1(m): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
bjprodint:
I know some nairalanders will come and say''cute little boy'',but make we talk true,he ugly no b small
ugly?? sorry, he is now richer
Re: Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up by bomasek(m): 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
joseph1832:
So Don Jazzy is an Army of Salvation/Army of Christ! Wow!. Its nice to know we share the same childhood religious up bringing.

The Eternal Sacred Order of the Cherubim and Seraphim really have lost talents. Even I too was once a chorester, I remember those singing competitions like yesterday.

Mount Moriah house of prayer Ikeja and Saint Gabriel house of Prayer Illupeju was were I horned my talent.

Allnaijablogger, llaykorn, midolian you guys won't believe once upon a time I blew the trumpet! cheesy. Gosh! Such memories....
I rep Mount of light Maroko,Mount Zion HQ and Mount of Miracle Garki-Abuja. So u bin dey d band b4 grin
Re: Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up by bomasek(m): 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
richesmine:
No wonder dorobucci beat is like dat C&S beat
C n S beat is a unique sound,dorobuci no near am
Re: Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up by joseph1832(m): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
bomasek:
I rep Mount of light Maroko,Mount Zion HQ and Mount of Miracle Garki-Abuja. So u bin dey d band b4 grin
Yes boss!. I been dey band. I was more of band boys than choir. Mount of Light. Hmm. I might have visited that branch back then during Mount Zion Youth Society Friday night vigil, I can't remember.

Which zone was Mount of Light then? If it was under zone 10, then I've visited it.
Re: Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up by joseph1832(m): 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
bomasek:
C n S beat is a unique sound,dorobuci no near am
That's something he can't and will never know. Bros I still fit play scatter like this oh! gringringrin
Re: Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up by midolian(m): 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
joseph1832:

hun? shocked shocked ..what happened? Why did you change?
Re: Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up by joseph1832(m): 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
midolian:
hun? shocked shocked ..what happened? Why did you change?
If you've met Dr Marx Wagbafor you would change.
Re: Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up by llaykorn: 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
joseph1832:

Ewo! you too wore all those flowing white overalls, abi gowns that make people like they just fell from heaven?

Why did you then go against the church? grin
Re: Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up by midolian(m): 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
joseph1832:
If you've met Dr Marx Wagbafor you would change.
cheesy cheesy cheesy what about him?
Re: Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up by NinaArsenal(f): 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
Wow, he looks like an angel. He is wearing an ARMY OF SALVATION garment.
Re: Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up by joseph1832(m): 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
midolian:
cheesy cheesy cheesy what about him?
He's the best thing that ever happened to me in university. He's a marxist scholar who opened my eyes to things.

llaykorn:

Ewo! you too wore all those flowing white overalls, abi gowns that make people like they just fell from heaven?

Why did you then go against the church? grin
"Religion is the Opiate of the masses".
Re: Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up by Aminat508(f): 9:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
cheesy grin

Midolian come and see

Re: Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up by joseph1832(m): 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
Aminat508:
cheesy grin
Midolian come and see
Kai! Don Jazzy was a Rabbi?
Re: Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up by midolian(m): 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
Aminat508:
cheesy grin

Midolian come and see
lol..I ve already seen him. I am sure he wld laugh everytime he looks at this pix
Re: Don Jazzy At Cherubim & Seraphim: Rare Baby Photos Of Mavin Boss Growing Up by midolian(m): 9:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
joseph1832:
He's the best thing that ever happened to me in university. He's a marxist scholar who opened my eyes to things.

"Religion is the Opiate of the masses".
hmmmm..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fasasi Olabanke "Dagunro" Is Dead / Maureen Waititu & Frankie Of Just Gym Maternity Photos Set Internet On Fire / Tekno Looking For My Trouble - Iyanya In Leaked Whatsapp Chat With Ubi Franklin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.