Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard (15853 Views)

Ministerial Screening: Again, Fashola Clears Air On N78m Website / Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Reportedly Hacked By Asians [PHOTOS / We Spent N78m To Upgrade Fashola’s Website – LASG Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard by lolaxavier(m): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
Immediate past Governor of Lagos State, Mr Babatunde Fashola, SAN on Saturday drew attention of members of the public to the antics of hackers, who compromised his twitter account @tundefashola and posted four tweets in a language that resembled Japanese.

Early this morning, Vanguard gathered that all posts on Fashola’s official website brfashola.org, and feeds redirected to the his Twitter account, @tundefashola appeared in a similar foreign language (Japanese).

The website as at the point of gathering this report can not longer be accessed due to ‘unknown technical problems’.

However, a statement signed by his former Special Adviser on Media, Mr Hakeem Bello on Saturday, revealed that the twitter account must have been compromised on Friday, as members of the public, who follow the former Governor, started calling to draw attention to the strange tweets in the early hours of Saturday.

It would be recalled that Governor Fashola also recently dissociated himself from a facebook scam, whereby some unscrupulous persons use his photographs and ascribe fictitious statements to him on fake Facebook accounts aimed at defrauding innocent people.

The call became necessary for the umpteenth time, the statement said then, in view of the activities of scammers who have been issuing out series of Facebook comments and information in his name with the intention of during unsuspecting members of the public.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/fasholas-n78m-website-twitter-account-hacked/

1 Like

Re: Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard by INTROVERT(f): 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

someone please ask me why I am laughing grin

8 Likes

Re: Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard by IVORY2009(m): 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
Wasteful Fashola shocked

6 Likes

Re: Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
After wasting 78 million on a quack website it was still hacked.Fashola weep not Buhari body odour will fix it

Fashola is a big theif

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard by lolaxavier(m): 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
INTROVERT:

No reason other than the fact that you got your birth right.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard by 5starmilitant: 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Japanese? Choiiiii

Well he should start looking for a Japanese teacher that will teach him Japanese o, so that the N78million will not waste. After all he will have all time to learn it now that he's no longer relevant to Tinubu, ambode and apc again.

This really shows FashOLE is truly from Southwest.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
Grayh@t h4ckers

Re: Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard by Viktor1983(m): 7:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
[size=16pt]There's a chance that its not hacked, probably a decoy from fashola's team[/size]

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 12, 2015

Re: Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard by neweraomo: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
Eeeyah
Re: Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
Who are they fooling? Their fanatics?? undecided

Hack ko, Hack ni... APC must really think everyone are dummies.

17 Likes

Re: Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard by Demmocrats(m): 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lol
Re: Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard by ugomma2000: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
[quote author=5starmilitant post=37942897] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Japanese? Choiiiii

Well he should start looking for a Japanese teacher that will teach him Japanese o, so that the N78million will not waste. After all he will have all time to learn it now that he's no longer relevant to Tinubu, ambode and apc again ;

This really shows FashOLE is truly from Southwest.0

Southwest!!! ha! ha!! Ha!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard by ManTiger(m): 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
The real site is www.tundefashola.com and not www.brfasola.com

5 Likes

Re: Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard by Boss13: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
After wasting 78 million on a quack website it was still hacked

Fashola is a big theif

Very funny but that the irony of things. Fashola's administration was like voodoo magic

7 Likes

Re: Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard by DahBlack(m): 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
shocked u dnt mean it
Re: Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard by Seun(m): 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
His real website www.tundefashola.com is still working, so I don't know where the Vanguard reporter got the brfashola.org domain from

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard by pus30: 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
shocked
Do the people of lagos have good road, No..

3 Likes

Re: Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard by kennyman2000(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hahahahahahahaha.. The contractor must be in either one of the hospitals in uk or usa recieving disguise treatment now..

Fashola: hello, mr jude, i learnt that the 78million naira website u bulit for me has been hacked.

Contractor: i didnt understand what u're saying sir.. Sir, as u can see now, am in the hospital recieving treatment as my brain is malfunctioning cos of my long hours sitting duration building website everyday.. Doctor just came and said the long hours sitting durations and system light reflection has damaged my brain. So, i barely understand and remember things now.. Will get back to u as soon as i get better..

Hahahahahaha.. Just wondering how he wan defend the hacking of a 78million naira site.

If all the hackers in this world should assemble to hack it. It should be an impossible feat for them based on the huge allocation for it.

Hahahahahahahahaha

check my signature for ur customised wristband

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard by Oblitz(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
OK
Re: Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard by luvinhubby(m): 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
This man became toast the day he decided to go against his tin-god Tinubu, by the time he is done with, Alamiesegha will be a saint compared to him.

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard by sugarvallly(f): 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
I will fast for forty days amd forty nights so that they will hack it forever till thy Kingdom come.
Re: Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
Kk
Re: Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
INTROVERT:

No need. We know d MAST ur sitting on is facing KIRIKIRI YABA LEFT grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard by ceejayluv(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
thought the site was tundefashola. Com

1 Like

Re: Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard by Rounakid(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
G
Re: Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
angry angry
Re: Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard by alakare(m): 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hahaha funny thing i dont knwo why every website is vulnerable to attack
Re: Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard by warrior01: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
Na wa o! Wetin this Apc guys think say we be self? Anyways , I no blame them as their president have only NEPA bill certificate. Ndi ara

3 Likes

Re: Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
And what??
Re: Fashola’s N78m Website, Twitter Account Hacked - Vanguard by Viktor1983(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
Make we dey wait him PA by Monday they will release DECOY" statement

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngohemba Lydia Utsaha Agaigbe's Thugs Beat Man To The Point Of Death. Photos / Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M / 2023 Election: Dariye, Nyame, 153 Others Back Tinubu For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.