Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

UK Certification Digital Marketing Course In Lagos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / UK Certification Digital Marketing Course In Lagos (583 Views)

Physiotherapy As A Course In Nigeria. / Digital Marketing Course / Hurray! Reagister For Your Professional Uk-certification Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UK Certification Digital Marketing Course In Lagos by Digitalsky: 5:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
Almost every month, a significant number of Nigerians are sent across the border by some big firms, to acquire knowledge that will grow their business.

The companies that knows the importance of Digital Marketing don't pay the incompetent agencies to manage their online presence, they mostly send delegates out of the country to study digital marketing or employ qualified Digital Marketers to manage their: Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, Email Marketing, Digital Display Ads, Mobile Ads and so on.

I agree with so many people that says travelling here and there cost more than money, especially to countries you don't know anyone. Despite the stress and time to process your itinerary, you will be surprised numbers of people from all over the world travelling out of their country to study Digital Marketing.

Here are some testimonies from Nigeria companies that did the course:

Lanre Sonola
Manager, Mobile Marketing & Social Media- Konga.com
(KONGA.COM WON "WORLD ONLINE RETAILER OF THE YEAR" IN 2013)
Testimonial:
I definitely recommend this course. I learnt so much."

Name: Okelue Echezona
Job Title: Brand Executive, Diamond Bank
What did you enjoy most about the course?
The competency of the faculty is very impressive and they bring so much practicality toward teaching.
Testimonial:
The BrandSchool Digital Marketing course has exposed me to the imminent gaps in digital marketing opportunities I have not leveraged on in the past. I believe I will execute more result oriented online campaigns with the conversions to show for it.

Register for the 12-16 October Diploma in Digital Marketing class in Lagos here: www.brandschool.co.za/booking-form.html

Re: UK Certification Digital Marketing Course In Lagos by olenime(m): 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
Very good certification to add!

Damh it! F*ckin expensive! *a thousand dollar plus!
Re: UK Certification Digital Marketing Course In Lagos by Digitalsky: 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
Dear Olenime,
thanks for at least checking it out but we will like you to know that the benefits are much more than the cost, The course is packed and covers everything about digital marketing. No one has ever regretted investing in this course. See our fb page to see numbers of professionals attending this course to understand what we have to offer, www.facebook.com/brandschoolsa.
olenime:
Very good certification to add!

Damh it! F*ckin expensive! *a thousand dollar plus!

(1) (Reply)

Transport And Logistics / Bank Of America Merrylinch Summer Intenship Application / 4 Moves You Didn’t Realize That Make You Look Unprofessional In An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.