Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Am Hep B +ve, Been Invited For Pre-employment Medicals Test By A Multinational - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Am Hep B +ve, Been Invited For Pre-employment Medicals Test By A Multinational (1917 Views)

Are There Second Class Lower Graduates In Multinational Oil Companies? / DRUG USE ADVICE NEEDED!! Pre-employment Medicals / 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Hep B +ve, Been Invited For Pre-employment Medicals Test By A Multinational by straynger: 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hi house,

Am sorry to derail, I urgently need answers to these questions;

I was diagnosed of hep B some three months ago and am about going for further tests. 

More important now is that I was sucessful in all the recruitment process for a role in a multinational company( it's an experienced role and I was the only one sucessful). 

Being the last stage I was sent a medical form to take to a specified hospital for medical assessment. Alas! on the form, hep B was part of the test to be conducted.

Pls house, what could be my fate after the company detects my hep B status? Would they not descriminate against me? 

Has anyone in the house ever been in a similar situation? how did it turn out? Would being hep B positive mean an end to one's career aspirations? Am very worried now, I have invested so much in myself.

Lastly is there any organisation local or abroad that sees into the rigth of people living with hep B?
Re: Am Hep B +ve, Been Invited For Pre-employment Medicals Test By A Multinational by mostyg(m): 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
Being tested positive for Hep B was not your own doing. If it is not a medical position, I dont think it should be more of a problem. Put your hopes in God.
Re: Am Hep B +ve, Been Invited For Pre-employment Medicals Test By A Multinational by GboyegaD(m): 6:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
Just relax and hope for a positive response. Do not allow your mind play games on you.
Re: Am Hep B +ve, Been Invited For Pre-employment Medicals Test By A Multinational by olenime(m): 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
Their test will read negative! Relax!

1 Like

Re: Am Hep B +ve, Been Invited For Pre-employment Medicals Test By A Multinational by straynger: 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
Got the offer, thanks to u guys
straynger:

Hi house,

I was diagnosed of hep B some three months ago and am about going for further tests. 

More important now is that I was sucessful in all the recruitment process for a role in a multinational company( it's an experienced role and I was the only one sucessful). 

Being the last stage I was sent a medical form to take to a specified hospital for medical assessment. Alas! on the form, hep B was part of the test to be conducted.

Pls house, what could be my fate after the company detects my hep B status? Would they not descriminate against me? 

Has anyone in the house ever been in a similar situation? how did it turn out? Would being hep B positive mean an end to one's career aspirations? Am very worried now, I have invested so much in myself.

Lastly is there any organisation local or abroad that sees into the rigth of people living with hep B?

Re: Am Hep B +ve, Been Invited For Pre-employment Medicals Test By A Multinational by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 10, 2015
straynger:

Got the offer, thanks to u guys
Thank God. You've already disqualified yourself for no just cause, feel like whopping your arrse now.
Re: Am Hep B +ve, Been Invited For Pre-employment Medicals Test By A Multinational by waxdebo(m): 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
straynger:

Hi house,

How did you scale through?

(1) (Reply)

Career Opportunity In Nigeria Today / Are You Preparing For Gmat? / Mastering The Art Of Small Talk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.