Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Buhari Againt Goodluck Jonathan Regime: Whats The Difference? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Againt Goodluck Jonathan Regime: Whats The Difference? (1173 Views)

Jonathan’s Regime Had The Worst Economic Management Team, Says Soludo / President Goodluck Jonathan Regime Signed TSA Agreement With 1% Fee - Minister / $12billion Taken Out Of Nigeria During Jonathan's Regime – EFCC Boss, Lamorde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Againt Goodluck Jonathan Regime: Whats The Difference? by Icecomrade: 6:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
I thought Buhari was hailed as the Peoples president who moves around even without security.

I ve been held up by the police on this spot. Federal secratariat for over 30mins because Buhari will use this junction.

What's the difference between Buhari and the GEJ that people criticise?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Againt Goodluck Jonathan Regime: Whats The Difference? by adedayourt(m): 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
k
Re: Buhari Againt Goodluck Jonathan Regime: Whats The Difference? by christinie(f): 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
It might interest you to know, dear poster, that only paid e-rats and gullible fellows chant Sai Babaisiazu.
We the real people know there's nothing like change in Nigeria unless you're talking about negative change.
Re: Buhari Againt Goodluck Jonathan Regime: Whats The Difference? by Tallesty1(m): 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
Nothing

1 Like

Re: Buhari Againt Goodluck Jonathan Regime: Whats The Difference? by POWEROFPEACE(m): 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
The reason you gave Op is not a good basis for comparing this administration with the immediate past administration. The difference is obvious and you don't need to tell it to Nigerians because we are seing it. Reduction of fuel price, good power supply, corruption is being tackled all round, to mention a few The immediate past administration was killing us and the worst part of it, they don't care. . Take it easy Op and respect your president, respect is useful.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Againt Goodluck Jonathan Regime: Whats The Difference? by Icecomrade: 6:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
The reason you gave Op is not a good basis for comparing this administration with the immediate past administration. The difference is obvious and you don't need to tell it to Nigerians because we are seing it. Reduction of fuel price, good power supply, corruption is being tackled all round, to mention a few The immediate past administration was killing us and the worst part of it, they don't care. . Take it easy Op and respect your president, respect is useful.

Please stick to the issue I raised. Why am I kept on the road for 30mins under Sai Baba
Re: Buhari Againt Goodluck Jonathan Regime: Whats The Difference? by femzysticks(m): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
christinie:
It might interest you to know, dear poster, that only paid e-rats and gullible fellows chant Sai Babaisiazu.
We the real people know there's nothing like change in Nigeria unless you're talking about negative change.

Haterz will always hate
Re: Buhari Againt Goodluck Jonathan Regime: Whats The Difference? by Mogidi: 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
Icecomrade:
I thought Buhari was hailed as the Peoples president who moves around even without security.

I ve been held up by the police on this spot. Federal secratariat for over 30mins because Buhari will use this junction.

[size=13pt]What's the difference between the GEJ that people criticise?[/size]

The difference is clear, Buhari has enough cows down south to do his bidding.
Re: Buhari Againt Goodluck Jonathan Regime: Whats The Difference? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
security reasons
Re: Buhari Againt Goodluck Jonathan Regime: Whats The Difference? by afrika(f): 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2015
Still baffles me. But weeks ago I was reading the achievements of Tanzanian president and I was shocked. Please browse and read for yourself

(1) (Reply)

Special Force : Third Marine Commando, The Real Commando / Catalona Referendum, Pro Catalona Leading / Breaking News: President Buhari to become Oil Minister in the New Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.