Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Intercontinental-test Mix-up - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intercontinental-test Mix-up (1696 Views)

Nmr Intercontinental Limited / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercontinental-test Mix-up by coj4u2c(m): 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2006
Presently in Port-harcourt and was shortlisted to write
the text in lagos.pls advice me on wat to do.
can i write it in port-harcourt with the message
sent to my fone? i need an answer NAIRALANDERS.
Re: Intercontinental-test Mix-up by adejoh(m): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2006
My dear, for every great achiever there is always a risk, i will strongly advice you to come down to lagos for the test, pls it is worth it, to avoid long story at the end, who knows this could be your chance. My friends left Lagos for the same test in abuja yesterday.
Good Luck
smiley
Re: Intercontinental-test Mix-up by breez(m): 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2006
i think i agree with adejoh,
Re: Intercontinental-test Mix-up by jenney(f): 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2006
Dear,

I think is adviceable u go down to Lagos, but am sure the reason could be from the contact address u gave.
Re: Intercontinental-test Mix-up by Dibia(m): 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2006
My Guy, to be on the safe side, I will advice that you go to Lagos for the test to avoid Shoot bird mama fly yawns. As you are not so sure if this is not your very chance.
Dibia
Re: Intercontinental-test Mix-up by okevic: 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2006
My man just take the risk and join us for the test. it could be your golden opprtunity.

many who applied for the job and could not get any invitation has been looking for such opportunity you are intending to mis.

just be optimistic and also prayerful everything will be sucessful

ogbonna victor.

Re: Intercontinental-test Mix-up by Mishie: 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2006
man, go for the test if u can. like the lady said, it could have come from the contact ady u supplied.
meanwhile, okezy or so, u try for the picture; pls. put it in the appropriate thread on this forum b4 other nlanders start posing nude and fixing on this section of the forum. i repeat get your "nice" picture out.
thanks.
Re: Intercontinental-test Mix-up by yewand(f): 7:09pm On Oct 10, 2006
pls i just want to know wot the other centres for the test was like.i heard the lagos centre was bad.and that police had to use tear gas at the venue.pls can anybody confirm this?is there hope for thoser of us waiting for the 2nd batch?
Re: Intercontinental-test Mix-up by yemmydavid(m): 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2006
the one in ibadan was ok,i wrote in ibadan.the crowd was much though and we started late.
they attended to those who came with signed (courier) letters first. then those that came with emails,(they did not trust it cos a friend could 4ward it to another) they had to do like a mini registration so they could get an exam number. the crowd 4 d 2nd set was way too much. but d 1st set was ok
Re: Intercontinental-test Mix-up by nunu(f): 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2006
any clues about how long it takes before the result comes out?

@okevic ,
your picture is what the igbos classify as Odikwa risky.What the **** grin
No offence sha,cute guy tongue shocked grin cheesy
Re: Intercontinental-test Mix-up by greatone(f): 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2006
hi house has anyone been called by intercont after d test
Re: Intercontinental-test Mix-up by Adebamike(f): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2006
U are actually very funny or maybe u dont need the job seriously dats y u are still considering it or u are scared u wont make it ? pls be very positive about the stuff and by Gods grace u are in.

wish u the best and pls do let us know how it went

(1) (Reply)

Attention: Nnpc Batch 2 Interview Process For 2006 / Nnpc Recruits / Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.