Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. (2172 Views)

Isreali, David Shoshan Sues God, Says He Should Stop Answering His Prayers / Mecca Crane Collapse: 87 Dead In Saudi Arabia - BBC News [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. by parisbookaddict(f): 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
Why always muslims.

Mecca crane collapse `act of God`: Engineer
Mecca: The collapse of a construction crane that killed 107 people at Mecca`s Grand Mosque was "an act of God" and not due to a technical fault, an engineer for the developer said Saturday.
The massive red and white crane, which crashed into the court of the mosque during a rainstorm and high winds Friday, also injured around 200 people.
The engineer for Saudi Binladin Group, which is carrying out a massive expansion of the mosque, told AFP the crane, like many others on the project, had been there for three or four years without any problem.
"It was not a technical issue at all," said the engineer, who asked not to be identified.
"I can only say that what happened was beyond the power of humans. It was an act of God and, to my knowledge, there was no human fault in it at all."
Authorities are investigating the tragedy, which occurred as hundreds of thousands of Muslims from around the world were gathering for the annual hajj pilgrimage.
The engineer said the crane was the main one used on work to expand the tawaf, or circumambulation area around the Kaaba -- a massive cubed structure at the centre of the mosque that is a focal point of worship.
"It has been installed in a way so as not to affect the hundreds of thousands of worshippers in the area and in an extremely professional way," he said.
"This is the most difficult place to work in, due to the huge numbers of people in the area."
The crane`s heavy hook, which is able to lift hundreds of tonnes, began swaying and moved the whole crane with it, toppling into the mosque, the engineer explained.
A witness said the accident occurred during winds which were so strong they shook his car and tossed billboards around.
The development project is expanding the area of the Grand Mosque by 400,000 square metres (4.3 million square feet), allowing it to accommodate up to 2.2 million people at once.
Saudi Binladin Group belongs to the family of the late al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.AFP
First Published: Saturday, September 12, 2015 - 20:00
TAGS:
Mecca crane collapse Haj Haj pilgrims Osama bin Laden Al Qaeda

http://zeenews.india.com/news/world/mecca-crane-collapse-act-of-god-engineer_1795339.html
Re: Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. by adedayourt(m): 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
k
Re: Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. by twixx(f): 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
O
Re: Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. by wtfCode: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
who care 4 a blunt
Re: Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. by Demmzy15(m): 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. by mustymatic(m): 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
May God forgive them their shortcomings
Re: Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. by Annunaki(m): 6:15am On Sep 13, 2015
God is obviously not pleased with the idol worship going on there.
Re: Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. by Blackfire(m): 6:39am On Sep 13, 2015
wtfCode:
who care 4 a blunt

i, black son of fire(blackfire) care...
I pray the family of those who lost there lives,the fortitudes to bear the lost.

From an atheist.

1 Like

Re: Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. by true2god: 6:48am On Sep 13, 2015
It is not an act of God, but an act of allahh. To the brainwashed muslims, it is said that anyone that dies in mecca is going to the al-janna straight.

The saudis will be laughing at the foolishness and the ignorance of the entire muslim world.
Re: Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. by tartar9(m): 7:25am On Sep 13, 2015
"says ENGINEER" jobless parisbookaddict
Re: Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. by parisbookaddict(f): 7:47am On Sep 13, 2015
true2god:
It is not an act of God, but an act of allahh. To the brainwashed muslims, it is said that anyone that dies in mecca is going to the al-janna straight.

The saudis will be laughing at the foolishness and the ignorance of the entire muslim world.

Muslims are so gullible. The families won't dare sue the binladen company nor the Saudi government . After all their believe is that the dead folks are now with their virgins.

Tartar9 is the engineer not a muslim. Isn't he not just trying to pass the blame to allah and avoid fines, muslim bloodmoney and possibly jail time or beheading.

1 Like

Re: Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. by Rilwon: 8:39am On Sep 13, 2015
I don't get the purpose of this thread, @parisbookadict, whats your point exactly?
Re: Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. by mustymatic(m): 8:43am On Sep 13, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Muslims are so gullible. The families won't dare sue the binladen company nor the Saudi government . After all their believe is that the dead folks are now with their virgins.

Tartar9 is the engineer not a muslim. Isn't he not just trying to pass the blame to allah and avoid fines, muslim bloodmoney and possibly jail time or beheading.
You are a so called Christian who has a complicated basics of belief, which is supposedly understood thru a 'spirit', let's say this story is true, Islam encourages forgiveness you know. Muslims around the world care about the victims but u dont n all u can com up with is the engineer trash
Re: Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. by An2elect2(f): 8:44am On Sep 13, 2015
will this stop islam from being false
Re: Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. by Blackfire(m): 8:51am On Sep 13, 2015
parisbookaddict:

no muslim will sue .... In a year time they will blame america... Mark my word.

1 Like

Re: Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. by mustymatic(m): 9:06am On Sep 13, 2015
parisbookaddict:

If your religion doesn't permit forgiveness we understand. What if the engineer say so? This is islam, moreover, The king Salman says they'll investigate n inform the citizens about wat really caused it, but luckily u fail to c it in the news. Is it that you believe Muslims believe they're with their virgins OR you're jealous because you're not a virgin?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. by oloriooko(m): 9:36am On Sep 13, 2015
so tragic, may the families of those killed be comforted.
Re: Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. by Annunaki(m): 9:59am On Sep 13, 2015
Blackfire:

no muslim will sue .... In a year time they will blame america... Mark my word.

Still waiting for you to conclude your post on "the meccan side of the story" kiss
Re: Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. by Demmzy15(m): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2015
mustymatic:

If your religion doesn't permit forgiveness we understand. What if the engineer say so? This is islam, moreover, The king Salman says they'll investigate n inform the citizens about wat really caused it, but luckily u fail to c it in the news. Is it that you believe Muslims believe they're with their virgins [size=18pt]OR you're jealous because you're not a virgin?[/size]
I love that quote! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. by Blackfire(m): 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
Annunaki:

Still waiting for you to conclude your post on "the meccan side of the story" kiss

my brother i wont be able to start the post or even finish it, by NOV i will be leaving nairaland.
Re: Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. by mustymatic(m): 1:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
Demmzy15:

I love that quote! cheesy
Everything about her posts must include sex, virgin, rape, etc there must be a cause smiley

2 Likes

Re: Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. by Annunaki(m): 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
Blackfire:

my brother i wont be able to start the post or even finish it, by NOV i will be leaving nairaland.

sad I really need to hear the story, do you have any link or source you can direct me to so I can read about it?
Re: Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. by Annunaki(m): 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
mustymatic:

Everything about her posts must include sex, virgin, rape, etc there must be a cause smiley

As if that is not what islam is all about

2 Likes

Re: Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. by Demmzy15(m): 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
mustymatic:

Wallahi, it's getting too much.

1 Like

Re: Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. by mustymatic(m): 2:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
Annunaki:

As if that is not what islam is all about
K
Re: Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. by vedaxcool(m): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
003:168 Khan
:
(They are) the ones who said about their killed brethren while they themselves sat (at home): "If only they had listened to us, they would not have been killed." Say: "Avert death from your ownselves, if you speak the truth."
Re: Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. by Annunaki(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
vedaxcool:
003:168 Khan
:
(They are) the ones who said about their killed brethren while they themselves sat (at home): "If only they had listened to us, they would not have been killed." Say: "Avert death from your ownselves, if you speak the truth."

Who are you and your ilk planning to kill
Re: Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. by vedaxcool(m): 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
Annunaki:

Who are you and your ilk planning to kill

I know a very good kindergarten school you could attend and boost you capacity to comprehend.
Re: Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. by parisbookaddict(f): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
mustymatic:

Cc Demmzy15
U pretend like u don't know why. Do u know how many times sex slaves, virgin houris (paradise sex slaves), mohammeds seX exploits with his wives and war captives, permission to have sex with captives, etc are mentioned in ur quran and hadiths.

Go and read ur quran and hadiths and see all the nasty sex oriented commands by moharmad contained in it. That's what the Taliban, ISIS, BH etc kidnap little girls and ur imams molest children so often.

When are u going to follow this his terrorist verse or are u still a moderate muslim.
Qur'an 3:151
Soon shall we cast TERROR into the hearts of the unbelievers, for that they joined companion with Allah...
Re: Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. by mustymatic(m): 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Cc Demmzy15
U pretend like u don't know why. Do u know how many times sex slaves, virgin houris (paradise sex slaves), mohammeds seX exploits with his wives and war captives, permission to have sex with captives, etc are mentioned in ur quran and hadiths.

Go and read ur quran and hadiths and see all the nasty sex oriented commands by moharmad contained in it. That's what the Taliban, ISIS, BH etc kidnap little girls and ur imams molest children so often.

When are u going to follow this his terrorist verse or are u still a moderate muslim.
Soon shall we cast TERROR into the hearts of the unbelievers, for that they joined companion with Allah...
I don't know ooo, who molest who
some god in some book refer to keep a number of virgins fo em
Re: Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. by channelz: 10:26am On Sep 14, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Cc Demmzy15

Lol. Uhmm btw this actually cracked me up:
http://lindaikeji..co.ke/2015/09/two-topless-feminists-storm-muslim.html?m=1
Re: Mecca Crane Collapse "An Act Of God" Says Engineer. by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 14, 2015
Dis engineer must av bn brainwashed n obviously he's a terrorist. An act if God he said? As a civil engineer myself I think dis guy shud b prosecuted, fined n jailed for compromising safety. Au can u b doin construction wen multitudes are wandering. Some yrs ago, I came across a statistics dat says "construction workers are 3times likely to b killed n twice to b injured dan any oda workplace" cos of machines n equipment dat moves in frenzy. If pple doin d work are at risk, au much more d "ignorant" pple. Its unfortunate "common sense" is not common.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Reason Not To Be An Atheist (but A Believer [christian]). / Celebrating The Victory Of Jesus Christ / There Is No Such Thing As Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.