Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

How To Solve Younglawya And BOBBY SAXY Case - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How To Solve Younglawya And BOBBY SAXY Case (1372 Views)

Introducing Our New Girl.A New Addition To Bobby Saxy Kennel.Xtra Iron Lion... / Bobby Saxy Rules Pet Section Of Nairaland...if U Blive Drop Ur Comments / BOBBY SAXY Dog Tour To South Africa...visited The Breeder Of PINACLE HAVOC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Solve Younglawya And BOBBY SAXY Case by casyrotts(m): 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
the both of you are Just confusing people here I don't even know who is saying the truth... what will happen is that you two should do the following to rescue yourself
for BOBBYSAXY since you so own all this dogs you claim to have I want you to upload a video of you and all this your dog together and in the video say this "its me bobbyxaxy from nairaland am really the owner of this dogs no fake " since your Russia dog is still available let us see you and the dogs too...... if you can't provide this then you are in for trouble with me.... cause I will find you and put you behind bars.... u wanna bet me?

1 Like

Re: How To Solve Younglawya And BOBBY SAXY Case by bobbysaxy: 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ur ordering me to place of videos of my dogs for u to see like u gave me money to buy them...bros ur funny ooo

1 Like

Re: How To Solve Younglawya And BOBBY SAXY Case by IRoyalkennel(m): 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hmmmm no comment
Re: How To Solve Younglawya And BOBBY SAXY Case by naijainfogalery: 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
im beginning to see this bobbysaxy guy like he isnt saying the whole truth, for example, there was a picture he puts up that two slant GSD from Germany, i have seen that pics before i just kept quiet, i think what the guy is doing is this, i guess he has some foreign breeds at home, he mates them and claim they are from Russia or USA, which in the real sense is fraudulent and lying to your clients.

There is nothing harmful in saying the amount you wanna sell your dog. but lying to sell a dog is a NO No

1 Like

Re: How To Solve Younglawya And BOBBY SAXY Case by winetapper: 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
naijainfogalery:
im beginning to see this bobbysaxy guy like he isnt saying the whole truth, for example, there was a picture he puts up that two slant GSD from Germany, i have seen that pics before i just kept quiet, i think what the guy is doing is this, i guess he has some foreign breeds at home, he mates them and claim they are from Russia or USA,

where
Re: How To Solve Younglawya And BOBBY SAXY Case by Anchor84: 1:02am On Sep 13, 2015
naijainfogalery:
im beginning to see this bobbysaxy guy like he isnt saying the whole truth, for example, there was a picture he puts up that two slant GSD from Germany, i have seen that pics before i just kept quiet, i think what the guy is doing is this, i guess he has some foreign breeds at home, he mates them and claim they are from Russia or USA, which in the real sense is fraudulent and lying to your clients.

There is nothing harmful in saying the amount you wanna sell your dog. but lying to sell a dog is a NO No
mind u,he doesn't hv any Single Dog in his House...

1 Like

Re: How To Solve Younglawya And BOBBY SAXY Case by bobbysaxy: 1:04am On Sep 13, 2015
Anchor enough is enough
Re: How To Solve Younglawya And BOBBY SAXY Case by bobbysaxy: 1:14am On Sep 13, 2015
Say what u know...You not even seen me in person before...
Re: How To Solve Younglawya And BOBBY SAXY Case by bobbysaxy: 1:28am On Sep 13, 2015
Is dis also a liei showed u pics of the dog in russia and naija wit the international passport ....u still say it's a lie...

Re: How To Solve Younglawya And BOBBY SAXY Case by naijainfogalery: 8:22am On Sep 13, 2015
Are you kidding me ?? Do basically he is a dog marketer , no wonder , he knows nothing about dogs , all he knows how to do is blast nairaland with dogs , sometimes I think about it too even if you have 100 dogs you can't be having new dogs every day , its well sha , this guys hustle is real
Anchor84:
mind u,he doesn't hv any Single Dog in his House...

1 Like

Re: How To Solve Younglawya And BOBBY SAXY Case by bobbysaxy: 9:23am On Sep 13, 2015
Check my post for slants u will see pedigree papers even that of the cAucasian....let say some form of truth
Re: How To Solve Younglawya And BOBBY SAXY Case by bobbysaxy: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2015
It's so easy to even detect those that have onced contacted me for dogs and cudnt afford it...they take the word bobby saxy is a scammer,a thief so personal and they look for any slight opportunity to quickly contribute negatively to the topic....no wonder they take this topic so serious and put the matter on their head like a 6unit course...
Re: How To Solve Younglawya And BOBBY SAXY Case by refreshrate: 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
naijainfogalery:

We are trying to get to the bottom of this issue. Assumptions which basically make up for everything you stated here will not hold sway rather it would completely mess this whole thread up.

...you think

...you guess

only you?

Oga please calm down. Lets stick to the facts on ground. You say youve seen the photos somewhere before? Lets start with that. Can you prove it?

Im not here to support or hang anyone, we just want the truth. Now see the guy has shown you dog and dog passport with picture. whats your evidence. No you think or you guess here biko.
Re: How To Solve Younglawya And BOBBY SAXY Case by bobbysaxy: 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
Tanks for that comment God bless u bro
Re: How To Solve Younglawya And BOBBY SAXY Case by bobbysaxy: 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
Paid 50k into anchors account now

Re: How To Solve Younglawya And BOBBY SAXY Case by ENIGMA24(m): 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
bobbysaxy:
Ur ordering me to place of videos of my dogs for u to see like u gave me money to buy them...bros ur funny ooo
U r the dog breeder here, the one with the business at stake, the one who might be fizzling out of business due to lack of trust....that's not an order twas a mere advice..... Seems like d only way to regain ur customers trust.....I don't have a dog yet o, but bobby when I intend to get one ,i won't get just one, I don't know you but with this alone you have also lost my trust as a potential customer....for the sake of others find a way to regain the trust of these people abeg.
I defended you on d other thread....not knowing ill see more bobby saga! It's either your enemies have formed a clique against you or ur bad business ethics are catching up with you, either way just fix ur mess for your sake!
Re: How To Solve Younglawya And BOBBY SAXY Case by waoosa(m): 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
Bobby, this is Wale from Warri. Take people advice and move on. I have been to your house before, inspected a dog and then bought. Most times on this forum, you always sound rude and it's not nice. I experienced this before we met maybe because I have a way of tolerating people at least for some time for benefit of doubt. I paid you N100k and paid the balance of 20k a week after and you kept my puppy for me for at least 2weeks and sent exactly the day I asked you to send it. What happened to such behaviour? You are fast loosing customers.

1 Like

Re: How To Solve Younglawya And BOBBY SAXY Case by bobbysaxy: 6:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hello my brother long time how is ur dog

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Chronicles Of A Rat Killer: See What This Guy Did To A Rat / Help With My Dog / Samoyed Pup Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.