Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

My RAM Business Trip From Katsina To Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My RAM Business Trip From Katsina To Lagos (1466 Views)

Potato Supply From Katsina To Lagos / I Want To Go Into Ram Business / Naira-yuan Deal Has Started Working: My Experience On A Business Trip To China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My RAM Business Trip From Katsina To Lagos by lafex: 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
I just arrived at Katsina to buy rams and cows and take them to Lagos to sell.
I will be updating you in details with pictures.
Re: My RAM Business Trip From Katsina To Lagos by delishpot: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
Wow, goodluck sir and safe journey back to lagos. Will deff follow you.
Re: My RAM Business Trip From Katsina To Lagos by wachakuta(m): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
Correct
Re: My RAM Business Trip From Katsina To Lagos by bigfoot001: 10:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
Well-done... Happy trading
Re: My RAM Business Trip From Katsina To Lagos by lafex: 2:11am On Sep 13, 2015
Thank u all for ur good wishes.
Before I proceed I will like to brief about why I decided to come for this trip so that it will be an eye opener and source of inspiration to the unemployed youths and those who want to venture into the business.
I am into suits small scale business for about a year in Abuja and am doing good.
To cut the long story short, i want to go for Sallah in Lagos and I see taking RAMs and COWs to Lagos as an opportunity as a business oriented person. Since I am the one that used to buy RAMs and COWs in every sallah in Lagos then I decided to collect the money from my dad and our relatives this time around and add it to my savings, then come to the north to get some number of Rams and cows.
But the main challeng I was having is that I don't know where to get cheap RAMs and Cows, then I decided to do some little research and get to meet a group of 7 guys coming to Celanci market in Katsina for the same purpose and I decided to join them when they got to Kano yester.

1 Like

Re: My RAM Business Trip From Katsina To Lagos by lafex: 11:11am On Sep 14, 2015
This are the rams. Cows I vought

Re: My RAM Business Trip From Katsina To Lagos by elite(m): 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hi lafex, I am in katsina atm. Pls holla me thru 08092043234 lets hook up. Tnx

(1) (Reply)

The Anti Snake Plant Thread / Can You Serve As A HOUSEBOY For 5million Naira Per Month Even As A GRADUATE... / Distribution Of Copaci Designers Perfume At A Flexible Payment Plan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.