Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) (52920 Views)

Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With / Photos From NSA, Service Chiefs And Igp's Visits To North East Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
Edo state governor Adams Oshiomhole organised a reception in honour of Solomon Arase, the Inspector General of Police today. The two happy men are pictured on the dance floor with their beautiful wives during the event.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/cute-photo-of-gov-oshiomhole-and-igp.html

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by adedayourt(m): 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
Kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki

i comment my reserve grin

53 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by bjprodint(f): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
Every short man has a tall woman dat drives him crazy...the IGP wife don chop bele full...won ku enjoyment!

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by FYB(m): 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
I dont know who is showcasing who?

lara stop all this publicity stunts, your husband was already a household name in Nigeria before you married his money. Allow him to govern Edo people abeg.

Osho..Osho...Osho... you are not the only married governor stop parading your wife like that.

I 4get sef him cover eye glass 2day

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by Beremx(f): 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
Oshio baba nawao!
Thank you Iara for taking good care of Oshio Baba.
grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by Jadonaldson(m): 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
Short Man with Cunning Sense Probation awaits u wen u Hand over
1& only DKN Bo$$

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by rawpadgin(m): 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lara say she nor come for the money Oh
she come for the body oh

i asked, osho body na ATM machine

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
buhari is a terrorist - Adams Oshiomhole [2012]

32 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by Teeboy22(m): 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
NahSo Burundi grin
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by boujaye: 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
Teeboy22:
NahSo Burundi grin
Iara excuse me dance, osho nor vex, na only dance

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
Why do I find this picture hilarious cheesy grin?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by sirugos(m): 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
See as d guy beside osho Baba the hold en thing... See d guy body language

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lara the gold digger! Trophy wife! Imagine Lara giving oshiomole a BJ, now that would be a very very horrible sight! undecided

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
Beauty and the Beast Mode Activated

This small girl won use groove kill this Estako Man lipsrsealed

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by Teeboy22(m): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
boujaye:

hehehe

naso
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by tola9ja: 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
HOPE YOU HAVE PAY WORKERS

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by Dottore: 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
[size=15pt]Money talking. When you are in an exalted position your fart summons press conference while your poo make headlines.
#povertyisacurse[/size]

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by Viktor1983(m): 10:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
boujaye:

hmm Oshio will soon accuse you of stealing 1billion dollars

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by dapsoneh: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
Arase's wife- honey, did you see that black granpa?
Arase- dear, u are too funny, don't you know that's her baby?
Arase's wife- shocked!! What! U don't mean it. Womennnnnnnnnnnn
Arase- comot jorrr

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by martinz1: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by braine(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
adedayourt:
Kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki

i comment my reserve grin

Haha
. that laff is wikeD.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by jimfend: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
Haahahaaa!!! See as de other woman dey look her like film.

Check 10 Ways To Become A More Confident Person [Infographic] http://viewslog.com/discussion/187/10-ways-to-become-a-more-confident-person-infographic
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by tola9ja: 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
[size=18pt]the slayer of okonjo iweala[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by Tic4tac(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by kennyddonn(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
see his glasses....hope sey he know go fall sha

this Lara fine sha...am not sure this man can satisfy herror urge..

I like arase height....

keep enjoying our money....

if am in sure I go jaiye pass una walahi

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by hamaworld(m): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
Oshimole and daughter

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by Mariecakes(f): 10:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
The difference is clear grin
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by ajealadick(m): 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
Osho..Osho...Osho... you are not the only married governor stop parading your wife like that. [/quote]

Jealousy!
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by bummyla(m): 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by LMAyedun(m): 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
Oshiomhole is already lavishing the state loan...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And IGP Arase Dancing With Their Wives (Photo) by kennydee05(m): 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
Oshiomole and Iara are everywhere you go.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Fighters While Planting IEDs Near Sambisa Forest / Without The Illegal Allowances, These Are What Your Senators, Reps Earn / Aye Dee: Nigerians Being Lied To, Buhari & Governors Didn't Meet At Abuja House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.