Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Plot Of Land Behind Abijo Gra For Sale (village Has Excision) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plot Of Land Behind Abijo Gra For Sale (village Has Excision) (3173 Views)

20acres By Dangote, Free Trade Zone. Excision/gazette N2.5m/plot / A Residential Plot For Sale In Ajah. Excision And Gazette [N5.5M] / A Land Title: Excision What Does It Mean(MR LAWYER HELP US B4 WE ARE BEEN DUPED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plot Of Land Behind Abijo Gra For Sale (village Has Excision) by kevyngbash(m): 9:46am On Apr 08, 2009
I have a plot fo land at the back of Abijo GRA (off Lekki-Epe Expressway) for sale
Measurement : 120X60
Village has excision
Dry Land
Survey plan and Deed of assignment

Price is N2 Mil (negotiable)

Serious buyers only.If you are interested for inspection, this can be done weekends or if u stay down Ajah axis this can be done weekdays on arrangement

contact 08034 31 5898 or write cojese at yahoo dot com
Re: Plot Of Land Behind Abijo Gra For Sale (village Has Excision) by kevyngbash(m): 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2009
Any takers. still available.
Price reduced to 1.8mil
Re: Plot Of Land Behind Abijo Gra For Sale (village Has Excision) by kevyngbash(m): 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2009
Still available
Re: Plot Of Land Behind Abijo Gra For Sale (village Has Excision) by siparaporo: 11:26pm On Apr 16, 2009
sell now ot u may have to sell at a later date for far less than 1.3million. Property and land prices are set to crash in the next months. There is oversupply of land in lagos today
Re: Plot Of Land Behind Abijo Gra For Sale (village Has Excision) by kevyngbash(m): 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2009
Hahaha
Sirapaporo,
I pray make land become 1m for Lekki phase1 ooo.

Where will the oversupply come from? oversupply in Mowe/ofada or oversupply of land in, say, along Lekki expressway (up to Bogije)? I pray that should happen so that I will buy more genuine ones.

What you hear in the news, what property agents say, is not absolutely reflective of what is on ground.

Forget the red flag you are raising. Or are you waiting for the crash before you buy?

Buy now if you have the means

(hahahahhahaha).
Re: Plot Of Land Behind Abijo Gra For Sale (village Has Excision) by kevyngbash(m): 9:27am On Apr 20, 2009
Still available
Re: Plot Of Land Behind Abijo Gra For Sale (village Has Excision) by kevyngbash(m): 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2009
Any buyer?

1.7m will do it. The plot belongs to me and I have another partially developed property within the same vicinity.
village has excision
Come/call for inspection. You wont regret it.
Re: Plot Of Land Behind Abijo Gra For Sale (village Has Excision) by astar2008(m): 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2009
KevynBash
is this before or after Awoyaya please
Re: Plot Of Land Behind Abijo Gra For Sale (village Has Excision) by kevyngbash(m): 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2009
We have, in this order
Sangotedo----> Abijo------------------>Awoyaya
The land is at Abule Oluwa Village which is at the back of the proposed Abijo GRA.Construction is going on there now for CHOICE ESTSATE. They got 15 Hecters from the govt and the land is within the 15 Hec.
Re: Plot Of Land Behind Abijo Gra For Sale (village Has Excision) by jumeks: 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2009
is this land inside an estate?
Re: Plot Of Land Behind Abijo Gra For Sale (village Has Excision) by kevyngbash(m): 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2009
@Jumeks
Nope. The land is not inside an estate but there are estates around the village
Abijo (CHOICE Estate) GRA at the front
Eko Akete to the east
Goodwil estate and zenith estate to the west , and
other villages down towards the beach line
Re: Plot Of Land Behind Abijo Gra For Sale (village Has Excision) by jumeks: 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2009
do you have the official gazette for this land?
Re: Plot Of Land Behind Abijo Gra For Sale (village Has Excision) by kevyngbash(m): 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2009
I stated that the land has Lagos State govt excision paper as at now. This much you can confirm from the surveyor general's office that Abule Oluwa has a Village Excision of 15 Hecters.
The gazzette is just a matter of time before it comes out.
Re: Plot Of Land Behind Abijo Gra For Sale (village Has Excision) by kevyngbash(m): 1:16pm On May 04, 2009
still available

(1) (Reply)

HOTTEST SELLING ESTATE AT THE MOMENT Luxury Homes, Ibeju Lekki for 600K/plot / Brand New And Ready To Move-in Semi Smart Massive 5 Bedroom Detached Duplex / Sponsor Land Survey@ Lekki Free Trade Zone/Epe & Get Land In Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.