Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Photo: Meet Pastor Who Specializes In Miracle Phone Calls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo: Meet Pastor Who Specializes In Miracle Phone Calls (1362 Views)

Meet Pastor Joshua Momodu: "A Witch Visited My House As Bat" (Video) / Pray For Me If You Believe In Miracle / Pastor Who Buried Humans In His Church Foundation Finally Got Arrested[see Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Meet Pastor Who Specializes In Miracle Phone Calls by ebubey(f): 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
Just when you think you have seen it all, you
get hit in a new dimension.
Pastor Vicky Darll
A few days ago, a pastor, Vicky Darll, shared
some photos of miracles being performed in
his church.

Vicky Darll, who is the general overseer of Let
There Be Light To All Nations, Bamenda in
Cameroon took to his Facebook page to share
some photos. The photos showed him praying
over phones to “provoke miracle calls”.

One of the photos the pastor posted he
captioned: “ Praying and provoking miracle calls
on phones and some of the phones starting
ringing on the altar as I was praying, helpers
started calling.” See the photos below:
Aside from praying for miracle calls, some of
the photos posted by the pastor show other
miracles performed by him.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Meet Pastor Who Specializes In Miracle Phone Calls by odeku95(m): 12:22am On Sep 13, 2015
sweetheart let's talk on whatsapp 07015127227
Re: Photo: Meet Pastor Who Specializes In Miracle Phone Calls by histemple: 2:58am On Sep 13, 2015
As long as people refuse to accept that God work with us individually, there is no limit to what mischief makers can do to milk gullible miracle seeking desperados.

I was in a popular Lagos church last year and the pastor, after praying, declared that congregants will start receiving "miracle credit alerts" into their account.

I almost wept as some members of the church started shouting to confirm that they just received transaction alerts as prophesied by the "MOG"

I don't doubt miracles because they are real, but if these numerous miracle pastors are real, no Nigerian will be poor. Unfortunately, majority of their members are poorer by the day despite performing the rituals such as anointing water, anointing oil, blessed handkerchief etc religiously.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

88 Hours Non-stop Worship Storms Ibadan / Witchcraft Attacks / "Once Saved, Forever Saved". How Scripturally Balanced Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.