Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Hero… Eedris Abdulkareem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Hero… Eedris Abdulkareem (1010 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid / "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Hero… Eedris Abdulkareem by geesilver(m): 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
Story by Nathan Nathaniel Ekpo
Former Kennis music artiste, Eedris Abdulkareem, is
truly not scared of any government or what might be
done to him as he believes that whenever he speaks,
he speaks the mind of the masses.
During the campaign train of the former President of
the country, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, the singer had
done a song about the good works of the then
president but all efforts to bring the president back to
office did not yield any fruit but Eedris is not
regretting this.
According to him, Jonathan is the only president who
actually brought transformation to the country but
people never saw that good side because they were
carried away by the insurgency in the country then.
He appreciated the zeal of the current administration
of President Muhammadu Buhari, but noted that he
is yet to be a fan of him yet.
Speaking with Punch, he said, “Jonathan was the
most abused president in the world yet it didn’t stop
him from being himself, he still went about doing
good. People didn’t see the good he did because of
the propaganda of Boko Haram. For me, he is my
hero. I have no regret about that album in his
honour, I will always appreciate Jonathan. As for the
current president, I admire his zeal to curb
corruption, which is what my music is all about. But
then again, he should try and develop this country.
Fighting corruption is not development. The youth
are crying; he should create employment. I am not
his fan yet. I need to see a new Nigeria and I have not
seen it yet.
www.nigeriafilms.com/news/35703/56/goodluck-ebele-jonathan-is-my-hero-eedris-abdulkar.html
Cc lalasticlala

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Hero… Eedris Abdulkareem by chocolateme(f): 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
I love GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN AWELE.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Hero… Eedris Abdulkareem by doublewisdom: 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
Yes o. He was a great president. God bless GEJ.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Hero… Eedris Abdulkareem by Lisaflex(f): 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
Wow! "...Eedris u promise say u go marry me, see me, u don 4get me totally..." Been ages!!!! Loved his music lyk kilode n d fact dt hez blunt...Anoda Fela Kuti
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Hero… Eedris Abdulkareem by nzeobi(m): 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
Saints are only found in heaven.
GEJ is a good president but I think Nigerians only want strong men and not institution.

As for Buhari the only thing he claims he has is integrity and not ideas that will move us forward and every concerned citizen should be worried
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Hero… Eedris Abdulkareem by nzeobi(m): 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
A man who s greatest crime was being from the minority tribe if not for yaradua what has any of our leaders done differently
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Hero… Eedris Abdulkareem by OVI75(m): 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
Aha!!ibroi na ma mentor
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Hero… Eedris Abdulkareem by OVI75(m): 11:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
Aha!!ibori na ma mentor.am proidly deltan.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Hero… Eedris Abdulkareem by jaybanfa(m): 11:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
Fair and objective assessment of GEJ's tenure by Eedris, although a bit slack (GEJ) was and is an epitome of gentleman. Again Nigeria and its citizens need a strong, firm and decisive leader no doubt.
Re: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Hero… Eedris Abdulkareem by Adminisher: 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
nzeobi:
Saints are only found in heaven.
GEJ is a good president but I think Nigerians only want strong men and not institution.

As for Buhari the only thing he claims he has is integrity and not ideas that will move us forward and every concerned citizen should be worried

Jonathan had no ideas. Study the man well. He had good ministers but he was always going to be a bad President. He had zero grounding in leadership and never expected or planned to be president but the man who contested four times after being military head of state probably has a lot up his sleeves. Simple psychology.

(1) (Reply)

HAA! See What They Did To This Policeman For Causing Accident In Oyo (see Photos / Wizkid And Fally Pupa Spotted With Shoe Designer Christian Louboutin In Paris / Baba Ijebu To Celebrate 80th Birthday In Grand Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.