Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,443 members, 7,861,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! (9859 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker / Yemi Alade Shares Photo Of Her Look-Alike On Instagram / Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Palmwinetapper: 1:38am On Sep 13, 2015
charix:

That's the best you can come up with? Munachi I'm disappointed. Looks like I've exhausted you intellectually.

Let me guide this roast session then, you alluded once that I was a girl who you stole her guy. I see you're well experienced at that too? Not only're you showing your uncultured, half educated, insecure and cradle snatching side -- you also show you're not the type one should introduce to their mother hence your unmarriageability. You're lucky that smallie's from a broken home because I don't see anyone from a two parent household who'd welcome you with open arms.
When did she say that?? LIAR OMG
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 13, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

When did she say that?? LIAR OMG
HAHAHAHAHA. You're even confused on how to refer yourself now.

Admit it. Your mother's not happy and it worries you the same fate'd befall you.
You were teased and bullied for getting born out of wedlock that's why you use it on others.

I might guess right if I mention you're an osu from your village too.
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Nobody: 1:47am On Sep 13, 2015
We both've nothing to lose, that makes us alike in many ways. I am a figment of your imagination same as your 'celebrity career'. Its an insult you open threads under the celebrity section because you've cheapened the meaning of the word.
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Palmwinetapper: 2:52am On Sep 13, 2015
charix:

Admit it. Your mother's not happy and it worries you the same fate'd befall you.
You were teased and bullied for getting born out of wedlock that's why you use it on others.

Her mummy is very proud of her. Even if she gets a child from wedlock what is wrong. Women are doing it these days. Its the norm. Look at davido
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Palmwinetapper: 2:52am On Sep 13, 2015
charix:

what is OSU?
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 13, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Her mummy is very proud of her. Even if she gets a child from wedlock what is wrong. Women are doing it these days. Its the norm. Look at davido
What's stopping you from doing it then?
Bush girl, the saying is "out of wedlock" arrggghhh! Is the educational system in Zoogeria that bad?
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 13, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
what is OSU?
Local champion like you doesn't know what that means? Lol #Fail.
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Palmwinetapper: 3:38am On Sep 13, 2015
charix:

Bush girl, the saying is "out of wedlock" arrggghhh! Is the educational system in Zoogeria that bad?
what is stopping her is she's not ready for a baby right now. Maybe within the next 5 years. Babies come with pressures
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Palmwinetapper: 3:38am On Sep 13, 2015
charix:

omotola had out of wedlock
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Nobody: 3:59am On Sep 13, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
what is stopping her is she's not ready for a baby right now. Maybe within the next 5 years. Babies come with pressures
You keep making my job too easy

Munachi: munass main priority now is to get a baby and married. So let her achieve her goals and stop heaping hatred on her
Munachi: she's really ready to be a mummy.
Munachi: its him she wants this child with and only him. Letting him go is out of the picture
Munachi: yes. I will post the baby bumps once it happend
Those're not the words of a woman not interested in marriage or making babies. I keep telling you, the more you talk the more you expose yourself. Now you've f u c k e d up and made yourself sad tonight.
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Nobody: 4:04am On Sep 13, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
omotola had out of wedlock
But you're not Omotola neither are you up to 1/5th of her fame and stardom. She's also married and maintaining her home so do not compare yourself to her.
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Palmwinetapper: 4:07am On Sep 13, 2015
charix:

But you're not Omotola neither are you up to 1/5th of her fame and stardom. She's also married and maintaining her home so do not compare yourself to her.
you missed my point. She still had q child out of wedlock
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Palmwinetapper: 4:07am On Sep 13, 2015
charix:

You keep making my job too easy

Those're not the words of a woman not interested in marriage or making babies. I keep telling you, the more you talk the more you expose yourself. Now you've f u c k e d up and made yourself sad tonight.
missed my point AGAIN. She wants kids but not now a good man will come and marry her
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 13, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you missed my point. She still had q child out of wedlock
So follow the example and stop making excuses. Even at that sofar you remain unmarried I'd still clown you till the end of time.

Tell Sarah to come've my babies. Her expiry period would soon reach.
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Nobody: 4:10am On Sep 13, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
missed my point AGAIN. She wants kids but not now
You were desperate in all those posts so stop trying to deceive anyone but yourself.
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Palmwinetapper: 4:36am On Sep 13, 2015
charix:

So follow the example and stop making excuses. Even at that sofar you remain unmarried I'd still clown you till the end of time.

Tell Sarah to come've my babies. Her expiry period would soon reach.
you're so mad!!!! Menopause starts at 50. Sarah has YEARS to go. So stop pressurizing her biko
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Palmwinetapper: 4:36am On Sep 13, 2015
charix:

You were desperate in all those posts so stop trying to deceive anyone but yourself.
desperate how bikonu
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Palmwinetapper: 4:39am On Sep 13, 2015
charix:

don't you DARE judge muna from her mother.
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Nobody: 5:42am On Sep 13, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
you're so mad!!!! Menopause starts at 50. Sarah has YEARS to go. So stop pressurizing her biko
Sarah's nothing less than 33years. Menopause starts at 45 sometimes earlier. If you like don't join her and become Peter's baby momma. We already know you're on the verge of frustration managing a child for a boyfriend. He can't control you that's why you're in LA prostituting about.
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 13, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
don't you DARE judge muna from her mother.
Remove the log from your eye before judging others. You've been the one here cursing mothers showing your razzness. I'm too big to engage in uncouth talk about parents with you but since I've already spoken ill of the dead I might change my mind soon.
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 13, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
desperate how bikonu
I don't need to explain actions you're already displaying.
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Palmwinetapper: 5:50am On Sep 13, 2015
charix:

Sarah's nothing less than 33years. Menopause starts at 45 sometimes earlier. If you like don't join her and become Peter's baby momma. We already know you're on the verge of frustration managing a child for a boyfriend. He can't control you that's why you're in LA prostituting about.
listen and listen good. Menopause starts 50. Even at 50 one can use ivf treatments. Sarah is 30. Not 33. Muna is even better at 27. She can drop a baby this year or next if she wants. She has more time. She has at least a good 20 years to start worrying. Stop the pressure
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Palmwinetapper: 5:52am On Sep 13, 2015
charix:

Remove the log from your eye before judging others. You've been the one here cursing mothers showing your razzness. I'm too big to engage in uncouth talk about parents with you but since I've already spoken ill of the dead I might change my mind soon.
NEVER bring her mother into this issue!!! Her mother is unwell and has polio. Show some respects pleas . That's all I plead with you. Take it as your own sweet mum.
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 13, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
NEVER bring her mother into this issue!!! Her mother is unwell and has polio. Show some respects pleas . That's all I plead with you. Take it as your own sweet mum.
You're not the boss of me. If you knew that beforehand you wouldn't have started cursing mothers. I'd leave her out since I've self respect and consideration for others.
However, I cannot guarantee other 'haters' not jumping on your weakness since that's the point of trolling.
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 13, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
listen and listen good. Menopause starts 50. Even at 50 one can use ivf treatments. Sarah is 30. Not 33. Muna is even better at 27. She can drop a baby this year or next if she wants. She has more time. She has at least a good 20 years to start worrying. Stop the pressure
Sarah's even a bigger agbaya than Muna - a 30 year old woman acting 18ish. Yet when I say she's an mgbeke you come to her defence.
Stop deceiving yourself with this 27 year thing, I know it makes you feel better for raping Tomi. Two of you are old cargoes that's why its hard for you to get men of your own. Ikechukwu must've run when he realized only a pretty face can't stand the test of time.
Twenty gini? My friend you've less than 5 years to start a family. I don't know any man under 40 who'd agree to marry women your age anymore, everyone's looking for 19 year olds.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Palmwinetapper: 6:04am On Sep 13, 2015
charix:

You're not the boss of me. If you knew that beforehand you wouldn't have started cursing mothers. I'd leave her out since I've self respect and consideration for others.
However, I cannot guarantee other 'haters' not jumping on your weakness since that's the point of trolling.
thanks for being respectful
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Palmwinetapper: 6:07am On Sep 13, 2015
charix:

Sarah's even a bigger agbaya than Muna - a 30 year old woman acting 18ish. Yet when I say she's an mgbeke you come to her defence.
Stop deceiving yourself with this 27 year thing, I know it makes you feel better for raping Tomi. Two of you are old cargoes that's why its hard for you to get men of your own. Ikechukwu must've run when he realized only a pretty face can't stand the test of time.
Twenty gini? My friend you've less than 5 years to start a family. I don't know any man under 40 who'd agree to marry women your age anymore, everyone's looking for 19 year olds.
at 27 she still has time. What age did Beyonce have blue? 30. What age did Kim have north? 32 or 33. She's born 1980. She's having her second child at 35. So PLEASE. HOLD IT RIGHT THERE
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Edreamz(m): 6:09am On Sep 13, 2015
Hol up hol up nigga! Munachimso abii is 34 years old! Take it to the bank!
Good morning fighters lol tongue
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 13, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
at 27 she still has time. What age did Beyonce have blue? 30. What age did Kim have north? 32 or 33. She's born 1980. She's having her second child at 35. So PLEASE. HOLD IT RIGHT THERE
Those people are called celebrities. You are called a wannabe. See the difference? Stop comparing yourself with relevant people.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Palmwinetapper: 6:11am On Sep 13, 2015
Edreamz:
Noe she's 27! 1987 do the math. Is that you Charix? On another platform?
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Palmwinetapper: 6:12am On Sep 13, 2015
charix:

Those people are called celebrities. You are called a wannabe. See the difference? Stop comparing yourself with relevant people.
Celebrities or not I just shut down your stupid point that at 27,she has 5 years to start a family. Your mother probably had you over 35 like most Nigerian mother's do.
Re: Munachi Abii Reinvents Her Look With Dreadlocks! by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 13, 2015
Edreamz:
Sockpuppetry at its finest. Let's see how long you'd hold this charade.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charly Boy Kisses Denrele {picture}. It Is All For Attention! / Remembering Dagrin / Bbnaija’s Ozo To Receive $2.4 Million As Monthly Salary From Juventus Fc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.