Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Pastor Kumuyi Live In Yabatech: Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Kumuyi Live In Yabatech: Today (1947 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / A Day Of Supernatural Wonders With Pastor W. F. Kumuyi Live In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Kumuyi Live In Yabatech: Today by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
The General Overseer of Deeper Christian Life Ministry is storming the foremost institution of learning in Nigeria; Yaba College of Technology , for a life changing and soul renewing crusade. Pls Come and See

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Live In Yabatech: Today by 4stylz: 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Live In Yabatech: Today by ammyluv2002(f): 11:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
Nathaniel Bassey kiss

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Live In Yabatech: Today by broxymall(m): 11:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
bassey my man
I dnt know why mega church dnt invite kumiye and bassey for ministration or are they afraid

the day he came to my school , i worshipped God like never before

visit my signature and DP

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Live In Yabatech: Today by ikorodureporta: 6:34am On Sep 13, 2015
Wht part of Lagos thoz he minister on Sundays? I always see their members watching him on 't.v'
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Live In Yabatech: Today by Blackfire(m): 7:51am On Sep 13, 2015
Deeper life i dont know why i hate that church.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Live In Yabatech: Today by chichriso: 9:06am On Sep 13, 2015
Blackfire:

You hate it simply because you are blind and can not discern between good

CHICHriso said ::::[ CLICK MY SIGNATURES
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Live In Yabatech: Today by emmyskies(m): 10:51am On Sep 13, 2015
GOD bless His saints, GOD bless pastor Kumuyi, GOD bless Deeper Life Bible Church

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Live In Yabatech: Today by dorox(m): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2015
It is like our youths have forgotten the primary reason they sere sent to school which is to develop mentally and acquire knowledge in their respective discipline. If it is not a mega pastor storming into campus it is a creepy imam. Gone were the days when schools used to celebrate the coming of intellectuals of note in their campus.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Live In Yabatech: Today by Blackfire(m): 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
chichriso:

Re: Pastor Kumuyi Live In Yabatech: Today by Blackfire(m): 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
chichriso:

I am more enlightened than u,
and been good , u dont come close.
This morning my friend called me that her car was stuck on the road,i helped her pushed the car... Then i brought a shovel, filled the bad spot with sand(it was raining) .i ve no car there, not living there,not payed,not asking for favor.
The place is in afor nkpor,ochiagha,oguezue street.

I am good, and i am enlightened.
But u, are u good? Or pastor worshipper?
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Live In Yabatech: Today by Aisville: 6:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
Blackfire:
Since you don't know why you hate the church. That's a very good reason to stop the hate. It's the church of the Living God. I invite you personally as Pastor W.F Kumuyi storms Unilag tomorrow, Wednesday 23rd Sept., 2015 at the Sport Center. Also ministering in songs is Frank Edward. The time is 5:00pm. Please make it a date. God bless you
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Live In Yabatech: Today by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
The bastard is still alive? undecided undecided
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Live In Yabatech: Today by Blackfire(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
Aisville:

Since you don't know why you hate the church. That's a very good reason to stop the hate. It's the church of the Living God. I invite you personally as Pastor W.F Kumuyi storms Unilag tomorrow, Wednesday 23rd Sept., 2015 at the Sport Center. Also ministering in songs is Frank Edward. The time is 5:00pm. Please make it a date. God bless you

u dont understand i hate anything called deeper life , and if u ask me ,i will give u 2 reasons,..
But be sure u are ready for it.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Live In Yabatech: Today by bidemilove89(f): 1:51am On Sep 23, 2015
ifeness:
The bastard is still alive? undecided undecided
. U know what? This will be my first time to comment on this platform because am so touched by your comment. I pray it will not be too late for you to accept jesus into your life, all that glitters is not gold.
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Live In Yabatech: Today by ikorodureporta: 1:55am On Sep 23, 2015
Aisville:

Pastor W.F Kumuyi storms Unilag tomorrow, Wednesday 23rd Sept., 2015 at the Sport Center. Also ministering in songs is Frank Edward. The time is 5:00pm. Please make it a date. God bless you

i thot he doesnt associate with such gospel artistes...
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Live In Yabatech: Today by Nobody: 2:01am On Sep 24, 2015
bidemilove89:
. U know what? This will be my first time to comment on this platform because am so touched by your comment. I pray it will not be too late for you to accept jesus into your life, all that glitters is not gold.

Boring!!
Re: Pastor Kumuyi Live In Yabatech: Today by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2015
Blackfire:

u dont understand i hate anything called deeper life , and if u ask me ,i will give u 2 reasons,..
But be sure u are ready for it.
Pls let's hear them.

(1) (Reply)

How can an atheist survive in Nigeria? / What Is **Hyper Grace** Teaching? / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When Someone Is Beaten With A Broom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.