Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. (68469 Views)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread / 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by omokenny24(f): 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
yemkaf:
@omokenny24 I registered nd i was awarded score immediately, bt to my surprise when i latter log-in i did'nt see the score again. Hope no problem
I Don't Know About The Logging In And Not Seeing Result Thing......
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by yemkaf(m): 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
omokenny24:
I Don't Know About The Logging In And Not Seeing Result Thing......
pls did u try to recheck urs nd u still see the result?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by Whizsam(m): 10:07am On Aug 05, 2016
your score will be on ur printout, D next is to know when to start submitting transcript n required admission docs, Am sure its wen they resume back to school which is soonest, let's chill and see if there will be departmental cut off marks dis year.... Team #D.E PAD

08138663030 #whatsapp only
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by oluwadezzy: 10:48am On Aug 05, 2016
olola4:
The utme form for 2016/2017 is out and also the admission processes for the 2016/2017 academic session have began.As an AAUA admission journalist who is the administrator of pages and groups on AAUA admission, I declare this thread open.
Feel free to ask any question.
You can also put a call across to me on 09032881420 or whatsapp on 08063019372

Pls wen is dere form goin to close nd also will dyy conduct exam or jst a screening?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by adegoke93: 11:29am On Aug 05, 2016
Pls bro is there any specific colour background for the passport to be uploaded.tanxs in anticipation
Whizsam:
Direct entry aspirants , let's hook up 08138663030
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by beshiman(m): 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
adegoke93:
Pls bro is there any specific colour background for the passport to be uploaded.tanxs in anticipation
Yes, there it. It's red colour, please.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by adegoke93: 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
Tanks,bt please the score that is being given is based on what?
beshiman:

Yes, there it. It's red colour, please.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by Whizsam(m): 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ur grades in OND results and O'levels, aw many sittings u had in ur o'levels, that's all
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by Whizsam(m): 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
Ur grades in OND results and O'levels, aw many sittings u had in ur o'levels, that's all.

The passport must be in red backgroud
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by damselangel(f): 10:45am On Aug 06, 2016
pls wat is d cutoff mark 4 law dept
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by beshiman(m): 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
damselangel:
pls wat is d cutoff mark 4 law dept
Departmental cut off marks are yet to be released.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by oluwadezzy: 11:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
omokenny24:

Good Morning
I've Registered.
Requirements/Procedures:
After Paying In The Bank And Gotten A Printed Slip Which Entail Payment Confirmation Code And Some Other Info..... NB-You'll Need Your Jamb Reg Number At The Bank And Correct Name Spelling As Used In Jamb.
Then Go To Cafe. You'll Log In Into The Registration Site(ase.aaua.edu.ng) And Create An Account.
Go With Your Jamb Result, The Breakdown Is Required. Your O'level(s) Result And Scratch Card(s) And Also The Name Of The School You Acquired It, Exam Number And Exam Body(Waec/Neco) And Year. And You'll Sure Need Passpport.

Plz wht abt we dat we've done olvl yrs bak, cn we see wher to by d card nd is it affordable?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by Osmirane: 8:36am On Aug 08, 2016
For more info/questions, visit http://admissionsgists..com.ng
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by adetomdx(m): 9:00am On Aug 08, 2016
omokenny24:

Good Morning
I've Registered.
Requirements/Procedures:
After Paying In The Bank And Gotten A Printed Slip Which Entail Payment Confirmation Code And Some Other Info..... NB-You'll Need Your Jamb Reg Number At The Bank And Correct Name Spelling As Used In Jamb.
Then Go To Cafe. You'll Log In Into The Registration Site(ase.aaua.edu.ng) And Create An Account.
Go With Your Jamb Result, The Breakdown Is Required. Your O'level(s) Result And Scratch Card(s) And Also The Name Of The School You Acquired It, Exam Number And Exam Body(Waec/Neco) And Year. And You'll Sure Need Passpport.
thnx so much!
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by beshiman(m): 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
oluwadezzy:

Plz wht abt we dat we've done olvl yrs bak, cn we see wher to by d card nd is it affordable?
Yes, you can get the result 'checker'. A cafe here in Ojodu Berger, Lagos sells it for #800 per one as at 1st Aug., 2016.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by adegoke93: 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
Is the result checker also applicable to D.E candidate
beshiman:

Yes, you can get the result 'checker'. A cafe here in Ojodu Berger, Lagos sells it for #800 per one as at 1st Aug., 2016.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by adegoke93: 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
Please under exam/candidate no,is it only o level exam no or with the center no?am at the cafe ryt nw
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by samintegrity(m): 6:10am On Aug 10, 2016
Whizsam:
Ur grades in OND results and O'levels, aw many sittings u had in ur o'levels, that's all.

The passport must be in red backgroud

Hi, I wasn't awarded any scores ooo biko, all it brought up was registration successful, the University will contact you on your admission status later.

I tot those who where awarded score were utme candidates Pls clarify?? Any DE aspirant awarded score pls signify
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by Lisaint(m): 7:16am On Aug 10, 2016
Am back in dis thread
#ProudlySommasites
##Proudly AAUITES

Holla me up on whatsapp 08189633717
For any info
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by olola4(m): 11:46am On Aug 10, 2016
UPDATE TO ALL AAUA ASPIRANTS.

This is to notify AAUA ASPIRANTS that Obtained the screening form and also use awaiting result during the screening exercise online to quickly upload their result as WAEC result is out.

By the end of this month AAUA will release the first batch of the admission list for those who have successfully completed their screening and also have the cut off mark needed by the university, while those that are still waiting for NECO result will be allow to complete their registration before the end of september.

Signed
Pastor LARRY COLE
AAUASU P. R. O
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by olola4(m): 11:49am On Aug 10, 2016
*# AdmissionProcess*

After my interaction with Mr. Salami (Admission Officer, AAUA), i've decided to put this up
Q- Is there going to be examination this year A- There will be no exam this year (unlike post-utme). Rather, it will be grading system
Q- So how is it going to be like? A- it's simple, after you register, points will be accorded to each candidate based on their academic performances (O'level result and Jamb score)
Q- Will aspirants have to come to campus for any method of screening? A- No
Q- So how will the admission process be like? A- We will admit based on ranking in percentage. Many applicants have uploaded un-necessary results because of the high points it will give them. For example, an applicant uploads Yoruba because he/she has A1 in it rather than physics because he/she has C5 and yet wants to study physics electronics. Such an applicant will be disqualified. You must upload your relevant subject combinations. Once you upload correctly and you have a good score, you will surely get admitted.
Q- Many are scared that this process may not be merit-driven and several cutting of corners will exist. A- No, this is AAUA. Our admission policy is strictly on merit, just pass well and you will get admitted.
Q- Thank you sir, i'll beckon on you when the need arises . A- Alright, you are welcome.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by yemkaf(m): 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2016
samintegrity:

Hi, I wasn't awarded any scores ooo biko, all it brought up was registration successful, the University will contact you on your admission status later.

I tot those who where awarded score were utme candidates Pls clarify?? Any DE aspirant awarded score pls signify

Try to re-login and print ur screening slip U'll see ur result there

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by wixes: 8:59am On Aug 11, 2016
pls i hav done my registration i made a mistake,instead of c6 i upload b3 i wnt to change it advice me
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by samintegrity(m): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
yemkaf:

Try to re-login and print ur screening slip U'll see ur result there

Thanks seen : 58
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by beshiman(m): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
wixes:
pls i hav done my registration i made a mistake,instead of c6 i upload b3 i wnt to change it advice me
Kindly contact the bursary department of the school - AAUA for payment to effect the correction as to the mistake made.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. by olola4(m): 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
*EXCLUSIVE* *TO* *AAUA* *ADMISSION* *INFO*
For those of you that want to correct anything on your screening form or upload your O level result first go and pay #1000 to the university bursary department for screening correction after which you come with the payment receipt to the university ICTAC for correction then you will make photocopy of your print out and the receipt giving to you at the bursary and staple it together, you will now write the details of what you want to correct at the front of that print out and submit it, you will be told to come back,you must make sure you give all the details correctly they are the one that will correct and edit it for you, you will only go and reprint later.

For more info and enquiries whatsapp
*08063019372*

Or send an email to
*palitoright@gmail.com*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria / Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened / Nigerian University With The Best Hostel Facilities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.