Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,606 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Photos Of Little Kids Destroying Things In The House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Little Kids Destroying Things In The House (3801 Views)

Governor Obiano Takes His Campaign To Market, Spotted Buying Things In Market / El-rufai Attacks CBN, Says Bank Destroying Jobs / PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Little Kids Destroying Things In The House by Trut(m): 12:04am On Sep 13, 2015
Most of us are guilty of this offence when were kid grin

Re: Photos Of Little Kids Destroying Things In The House by Trut(m): 12:04am On Sep 13, 2015

Re: Photos Of Little Kids Destroying Things In The House by Behira(f): 12:05am On Sep 13, 2015
No mata wat they are still blessings frm God

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Little Kids Destroying Things In The House by Trut(m): 12:08am On Sep 13, 2015

Re: Photos Of Little Kids Destroying Things In The House by ammyluv2002(f): 12:08am On Sep 13, 2015
Kids sha
Re: Photos Of Little Kids Destroying Things In The House by Blackfire(m): 12:25am On Sep 13, 2015
All this aje butter children...
Imagine we, breaking the television to see the people inside.
My papa nearly send us to people inside the television that day.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Little Kids Destroying Things In The House by Chibuhealth(f): 4:39am On Sep 13, 2015
Lol. Kids dey sweet
Re: Photos Of Little Kids Destroying Things In The House by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 13, 2015
One of the greatest and biggest blessing from God. God knows, I love children, can't wait to have mine.
Re: Photos Of Little Kids Destroying Things In The House by Yeske2(m): 6:24am On Sep 13, 2015
abuayman:
One of the greatest and biggest blessing from God. God knows, I love children, can't wait to have mine.
I have mine already and God will definitely give you yours soon. Forget the wahala, they are the greatest gift from God.
Sometimes you come back home and the whole is like wtf but you just laugh it off. I've seen worse than what's posted here especially my last kid

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Little Kids Destroying Things In The House by omenka(m): 7:04am On Sep 13, 2015
Don't black kids destroy things
Re: Photos Of Little Kids Destroying Things In The House by kuuljay(m): 7:08am On Sep 13, 2015
love kids

(1) (Reply)

The Full List Of Retired Army Officers & The Dangerous Effects On Our Democracy / President Buhari's Appointments, Parastatals And Their Tribes / Inuwa Yahaya Signs N130.83 Billion 2020 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.