Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,959 members, 7,814,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) (79725 Views)

I Have Found The Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Hilarious) / When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) / When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by crispberry(f): 9:28am On Sep 13, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by lezz(m): 9:33am On Sep 13, 2015
musKeeto:

Stupidity is greatly rewarded and appreciated on this platform.
kid-mods given adult job.
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by midolian(m): 9:35am On Sep 13, 2015
IamAtribalist:
Nigeria: a country of idiots - you really believe a human being can transform into a snake? grin grin I know we are all laughing now but some people REALLY believe this sheeyte.
SMH..indeed, you haven't seen much in life. I pray you don't.

2 Likes

Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by nigeriancuban: 9:40am On Sep 13, 2015
hmm,na wao I'm getting tired of Nairaland seriously
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2015
eddyline:
I'd like to see how he'd make it to his anointing oil.
mad people are so ubiquitous in Nigeria
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by Dubemkelly(m): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2015
IamAtribalist:
Nigeria: a country of idiots - you really believe a human being can transform into a snake? grin grin I know we are all laughing now but some people REALLY believe this sheeyte.
Loosen up bro, its not that serious
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by Skipfr(m): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2015
IamAtribalist:
u don't need to believe sha because u have not seen but it happens

1 Like

Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by mastech1(m): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2015
Lol......
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by pmc01(m): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2015
Even as people dey shout say the joke dry, we still see a sizeable number of girls shining teeth. There's hope for up and coming comedians in Naija.
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by Themandator: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2015
IamAtribalist:

Don't be wise in your own eyes. .. How old are you?

1 Like

Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by Phunmibi: 9:55am On Sep 13, 2015
IamAtribalist:

You are a Jon snow- you know nothing

1 Like

Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by chichriso: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2015
this is scaly

CHICHriso said ::::[ CLICK MY SIGNATURES
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by makingsense(m): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
This shii Doesn't make sense to me tho undecided

And urgent Median grin

Funny? Are you serious? shocked Pls what's funny in that shii? sad If you truly think that thing is funny then something is obviously wrong with you (no offence)
. Non taken ... But next time learn to mind your business. What rocks ma boat would probably sink yours...
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by Mufasa27(m): 10:01am On Sep 13, 2015
donjon:

NIGERIA IS A NATION OF KINGS! so u can GO & DIE!!!
Lol, Nation of kings indeed ! You better stop fooling yourself .

1 Like

Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by zeyney(f): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2015
Skipfr:
u don't need to believe sha because u have not seen but it happens
Leave Mk He Dey Dere.He Has Nt Seen Anything
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by Dalyjay(m): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2015
Fbi. Lol
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by otiigba1(m): 10:03am On Sep 13, 2015
Hillarious!
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2015
IamAtribalist:

u be number 1 idiot. from country of idiot ..... na joke ooo grin

1 Like

Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by kossyablaze(m): 10:06am On Sep 13, 2015
IamAtribalist:
nigga it is real...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by ojosegun2011(m): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2015
Wonderful, amaizing and appealing magic from Africa.
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by Adegokenath(m): 10:27am On Sep 13, 2015
IamAtribalist:
u ar a kid u never known anything
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by gudluckgreat(m): 10:28am On Sep 13, 2015
IamAtribalist:

and u are more than an idiot if u think all are superstitions
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by Zoe41(f): 10:32am On Sep 13, 2015
IamAtribalist:
Amadioha blind ur eye with ur left yansh, isi ewu
Nigeria a land of idiots abi? nonsense
Ps: if u r joking sori 4 all above insults
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 13, 2015
that python go chop am clean mouth
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by kristisking(m): 10:37am On Sep 13, 2015
IamAtribalist:
So people are doubting the fact that africa magic is real.I witnessed sometime ago an incidence where a young man tried to prove that no mystical power can have effect on him.He went ahead to destroy a shrine.What followed this was a pitiable situation where this man was bedridden for months until he was later set free by some powerful harbalists not after series of sacrifice were performed to appease the gods.I guess you have not seen an incidence where people are turned into another animals such as snakes,cats,birds etc.It is possible.But thank God the power of God can subdue every terrestrial power and the likes for those who believe in christ Jesus.
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 13, 2015
makingsense:
. Non taken ... But next time learn to mind your business. What rocks ma boat would probably sink yours...
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by mccoy1111: 10:42am On Sep 13, 2015
IamAtribalist:
The Nigerian's i know outside and within, they are great Prince and Princesses, respected and highly honoured dignitaries....... I believe you are the only miserable, unfortunate, stupid, bastards and foolish Nigerian Nigerians are pity upon.......
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by guiddoti: 10:42am On Sep 13, 2015
grin grin angry grin grin grin angry grin Holy ghost fire
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by guiddoti: 10:45am On Sep 13, 2015
kristisking:
So people are doubting the fact that africa magic is real.
yu dont mind dem. that is why dey die like fowl. Me hold God tight against dart of the wicked.
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by bummyla(m): 10:50am On Sep 13, 2015
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by OkoAnike(m): 10:54am On Sep 13, 2015
Nigeria: a country of idiots - you really believe a human being can transform into a snake? I know we are all laughing now but some people REALLY believe this sheeyte.

Am sure you are still very very young.... The more u look the less u see

WhatsApp me on 08038104925 for your office shirt, Etibor, Senator and your native wears
Re: When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) by Fynpatra(f): 10:58am On Sep 13, 2015
•••and wen some people dunt knw wat to type again...der will write "hw did dis poo make frontpage...poos lyk dat make's someone else's day!
One man's Meat is another man's poison•••

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Tonto Dike Completely N A K E D(this Girl Has Finally Gone Nuts!) / When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run / Funny Picture Thread To Spice Up Your Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.