Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA (3061 Views)

We Can’t Jam Radio Biafra’s Frequency — Police. / Nigeria Police - We Live Like Rats In The Barracks {picture} / We Will Jam Radio Nigeria As A Sign Of Warning To Nigeria – Radio Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA by Tkester: 3:08am On Sep 13, 2015
The Commissioner of Police, Abia State Command, Mr. Joshak Habila, has said the force is depending on members of the public for information on the location of Radio Biafra.

He also said there is an agency of the Federal Government that is responsible for clamping down on frequencies of illegal radio stations.

Joshak, who said this in an exclusive interview with our correspondent in Umuahia on Saturday, said the police alone could not track down the radio station without useful information from members of the public.

He said, “There are those responsible for tracking down operators of unapproved radio frequencies. Police do have some roles to play but I don’t think the police are the ones that will be able to jam the frequency.

“There is an agency of government responsible for that. I think members of the public have a better role to play in volunteering information to security agencies to clamp down on the radio station.

“I think it is the duty of everyone to help trace them because if they exist they don’t exist in the blues. They exist among members of the public. Thus, it is those who reside around here that should be able to volunteer information.

“The indigenous people of Biafra are said to be the people operating the Radio Biafra. We are gathering information but you should know that they are subversive and have also spoken against constituted authorities.”

While Joshak described the activities of the guerrilla radio as “a very big issue to be decided by the Inspector General of Police, he stated that the law was very clear about those who engaged in subversive activities to run down a nation and how they should be handled under the justice system.

Radio Biafra, which broadcasts on the FM frequency, has continued to freely operate despite recent claims by the Nigerian Communication Commission that it had jammed its frequency.

The radio station is said to be gaining more audience in Aba, Port Harcourt and Enugu where its signals are very stronghttp:

http://www.punchng.com/news/we-cant-jam-radio-biafras-frequency-police/

2 Likes

Re: Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA by Tkester: 3:08am On Sep 13, 2015
Very soon, I mean real soon it will be "we can't stop BIAFRA secession".

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA by Gombs(m): 3:08am On Sep 13, 2015
Funny enough...
Re: Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA by donholy28(m): 3:36am On Sep 13, 2015
lol...I think say dem talk say dem block am.

5 Likes

Re: Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA by MrRobot: 3:38am On Sep 13, 2015
Good one
Re: Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA by ibkgab001: 3:44am On Sep 13, 2015
Then start arresting anyone that tunes to the station

remember what the tutsi passed through in Rwanda as a result of Radio

1 Like

Re: Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA by HireKiller(m): 3:49am On Sep 13, 2015
Tkester:

Don't you mean, Very soon, I mean real soon it will be "police clamping down on biafrans".
Re: Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA by LastSurvivor: 4:16am On Sep 13, 2015
As an Igbo boy I didn't know that such frequency exists until Nigeria government decided to make radio Biafra popular..
Tank you Nigeria government

11 Likes

Re: Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA by White007(m): 4:26am On Sep 13, 2015
undecided
Re: Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA by LordMecuzy(m): 4:30am On Sep 13, 2015
okay
Re: Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA by cybertyrant(m): 4:33am On Sep 13, 2015
Am still watching
God is control

Biafra is ressurecting

12 Likes

Re: Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA by ElekeNtioba: 4:41am On Sep 13, 2015
Kudos to Nnamdi Kanu for taking the struggle to a whole new level.

To all those who seek freedom from this British-built, Fulani-run zoo, victory is nigh....

10 Likes

Re: Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA by tdayof(m): 5:06am On Sep 13, 2015
And how is it the work of the Nigerian police to jam a radio station.... Chill the radio is being aired on Nigerian space and am telling you.. If Nigerian defence want it jammed today... It would be done...

Well it doesn't stop the drug barons from ranting.... You can continue. It's your birthright undecided
Re: Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA by agarawu23(m): 5:16am On Sep 13, 2015
Tkester:
ElekeNtioba:
Kudos to Nnamdi Kanu for taking the struggle to a whole new level.
To all those who seek freedom from this British-built, Fulani-run zoo, victory is nigh....
day dreamers
Re: Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA by ElekeNtioba: 5:21am On Sep 13, 2015
agarawu23:
day dreamers
ewedu-eater.....yet another sleepless night because of Biafra.

17 Likes

Re: Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA by cybertyrant(m): 5:26am On Sep 13, 2015
tdayof:
And how is it the work of the Nigerian police to jam a radio station.... Chill the radio is being aired on Nigerian space and am telling you.. If Nigerian defence want it jammed today... It would be done...

Well it doesn't stop the drug barons from ranting.... You can continue. It's your birthright undecided
U must be kidding me

Since NBC failed to jam it is now military machines that will track a radio signal,u ar a buffoon, nigerias uses 1984+ technology that if we attack them today, radio biafra will be talking everywhere including callertunes,radio nigeria,nta news and when ur babe calls u she will be speaking radio biafra unstop

18 Likes

Re: Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA by cybertyrant(m): 5:28am On Sep 13, 2015
agarawu23:
day dreamers
Nightmare dreamer
Hello nigh crawler,cant sleep?
someone is beeeehhinnddd u

8 Likes

Re: Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA by oluwafemi113(m): 5:58am On Sep 13, 2015
Is just a matter of time
Re: Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA by agarawu23(m): 6:28am On Sep 13, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

ewedu-eater.....yet another sleepless night because of Biafra.
cybertyrant:

Nightmare dreamer
Hello nigh crawler,cant sleep?
someone is beeeehhinnddd u
grin grin grin
Re: Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA by EasternLionn: 6:29am On Sep 13, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Is just a matter of time

Yeah, before Biafra is restored abi?
Your mind dey there.

5 Likes

Re: Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 13, 2015
No successful igbo man will support Biafra.The earlier they shut down that radio station,the better.But then,how can a whole country be unable to locate and trace radio signals within it??
Re: Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA by theDEVILisHERE: 6:50am On Sep 13, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
No successful igbo man will support Biafra.The earlier they shut down that radio station,the better.But then,how can a whole country be unable to locate and trace radio signals within it??

It is not in the place of successfull people to decide for the majority

11 Likes

Re: Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA by kenny987(f): 6:51am On Sep 13, 2015
Wow! Nigerians will not kill me o! Una problem with Radio Biafra never start! This is so funny! Ignorance too is a disease...they should keep searching for Radio Biafra! Lol... grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA by erikcantona: 7:28am On Sep 13, 2015
Radio biafra givin buhari. Heart. Attack since 2015 till the day we mount it. In aso rock inside his room ! Then church abgasa

7 Likes

Re: Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA by stanech: 7:46am On Sep 13, 2015
I think the ability for radio biafra to operate freely is an indication that the igbo people are solidly behind biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA by nwannaeto: 7:47am On Sep 13, 2015
what I expect the zoo to do are (1) make an open offer to all zoogerians,especially NDI Yoruba,to come out with all their technical know how to jam their collective nightmare.(2)place a bounty on kanu.(3) zoogerian police,should go to UK and arrest kanu with Interpol if they get mind.una never see anything.

3 Likes

Re: Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 13, 2015
They should include it in 2015 GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH,foolish zoogerian police that are yet to know that the world has gone digital.

3 Likes

Re: Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA by kenny987(f): 8:23am On Sep 13, 2015
stanech:
I think the ability for radio biafra to operate freely is an indication that the igbo people are solidly behind biafra.

They have not gone to ask residents of boko haram enclaves to expose their demonic brothers they they're coming to stupidly ask Abi ppl to engage in a wild goose chase with them! Silly...

1 Like

Re: Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA by worthytalk: 8:42am On Sep 13, 2015
I want to suggest that Biafra Defence Service shall as a matter of necessity should covertly start eliminating the zoo family members for every Biafran they(zoo police) have killed

3 Likes

Re: Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA by Princewill1(m): 8:43am On Sep 13, 2015
The police has finally confessed.

Next time don't play with Biafran technology

4 Likes

Re: Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA by SOUNDKING: 8:43am On Sep 13, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
so you think No N-lander is sucessfull?,,,,,my man,because poverty is in your gene dosn't mean everybody is poor,,,,,you rather say No selfish and myopic easterner will support Biafra,,,,,it is for those who wants a better future for the unborn generation that seek Biafra,,,,,those who never wants to live for themselves alone.God bless Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police: We Cant Jam Radio BIAFRA by UncleJudax(m): 8:54am On Sep 13, 2015
kenny987:
Wow! Nigerians will not kill me o! Una problem with Radio Biafra never start! This is so funny! Ignorance too is a disease...they should keep searching for Radio Biafra! Lol... grin cheesy
Maybe they should use Google tools in their search. Haha!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Extends Biafra Campaign To Taiwan / Senate Approval Of 21 Ministerial List Will Amount To Constitutional Blunder / Photos: Buhari Meets With Gen. David Rodriguez, Commander, US Africa Command

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.