Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Accomodation Urgently Needed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Accomodation Urgently Needed (827 Views)

Looking For An Accomodation At ABA Around AHIA NKWO / Contact Class Properties And Investments For Accomodation In Warri / Urgent Need Of Accomodation Around Lagos Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accomodation Urgently Needed by mustang247: 3:27am On Sep 13, 2015
Hello,good day people,i am male,early twenties and desperately in need of accomodation,anybody in need of a room mate,flat mate or has accomodation to let out should contact me on 08104273590 or whatsapp me on 08172943174.thank you..any location around cms or victoria island would be perfect.Thank you
Re: Accomodation Urgently Needed by andyven: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2015
We offer affordable, clean, and safe housing services. We believe that you shouldn't live too far away from where you work. However, we understand that this is not practical considering how expensive getting an accommodation can be in some parts of Lagos.

Our housing services is based on the principle of community. This helps us keep costs down for you, and to offer this solution to a large number of people. Our apartments and lease agreements are designed for people that don’t mind sharing a living space with their peers. So when you move into a residence of ours, you’ll be living with another professional like yourself.

Let us be clear about this: all of our occupants are thoroughly screened and checked. We do this to make sure that no one feels unsafe in their living situation. You will be sharing a space with someone who has many of the same goals and desires as you do.

Our rental agreements are short term, and easy to start. Reach out to us at and start the process right away. Your time is valuable and precious. Quit wasting it on your commute.

Please fill the form in the link below to enable us understand what your needs are and to enable us match you to the right apartment.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1c2z2OfoHhfH44zWpuThviqRYzs0NjP4JvUW0dfli6mY/viewform?usp=send_form

For more info: andelsventures@gmail.com
Re: Accomodation Urgently Needed by mustang247: 1:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
andyven:
We offer affordable, clean, and safe housing services. We believe that you shouldn't live too far away from where you work. However, we understand that this is not practical considering how expensive getting an accommodation can be in some parts of Lagos.

Our housing services is based on the principle of community. This helps us keep costs down for you, and to offer this solution to a large number of people. Our apartments and lease agreements are designed for people that don’t mind sharing a living space with their peers. So when you move into a residence of ours, you’ll be living with another professional like yourself.

Let us be clear about this: all of our occupants are thoroughly screened and checked. We do this to make sure that no one feels unsafe in their living situation. You will be sharing a space with someone who has many of the same goals and desires as you do.

Our rental agreements are short term, and easy to start. Reach out to us at and start the process right away. Your time is valuable and precious. Quit wasting it on your commute.

Please fill the form in the link below to enable us understand what your needs are and to enable us match you to the right apartment.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1c2z2OfoHhfH44zWpuThviqRYzs0NjP4JvUW0dfli6mY/viewform?usp=send_form

For more info: andelsventures@gmail.com

Thanks,filled the form,but the lowest annual budget is kinda too expensive.Thanks all the same,i hope u get back to me
Re: Accomodation Urgently Needed by ezehuche: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
mustang247:
Hello,good day people,i am male,early twenties and desperately in need of accomodation,anybody in need of a room mate,flat mate or has accomodation to let out should contact me on 08104273590 or whatsapp me on 08172943174.thank you..any location around cms or victoria island would be perfect.Thank you
o to www.roomconnects.com and tell them what you need and you will get many offers immediately.
Re: Accomodation Urgently Needed by mustang247: 10:39am On Sep 14, 2015
ezehuche:

o to www.roomconnects.com and tell them what you need and you will get many offers immediately.

thanks alot

(1) (Reply)

Direct From Property Manager: 2units Of 2b.room Flats For Short Or Long Letting / Tastefully & Newly 4br Terrace Duplex With Pool 4 Sales @ Osborne 2 Ikoyi(pics) / Property For Sale In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.