Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

How To Always Remain Happy, No Matter The Condition - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How To Always Remain Happy, No Matter The Condition (1181 Views)

In Igbo Culture Kolanut Is Served By The Youngest, No Matter How Rich Or Powerfu / At A Crossroad- Should I Remain In America Or Come Back To Nigeria / Superiority Between The Alaafin And The Ooni, Fact Of The Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Always Remain Happy, No Matter The Condition by Nobody: 3:49am On Sep 13, 2015
Your life will certainly be mixed with good and bad days but it all depends on how well you handle the bad days and that determines how good your day will get. Life is too short to be sad, forget your worries and live life! I will be sharing with you seven ways on how to make this happen.

1.Walking around with a sad face will only attract pity, especially when you seem to be losing control of your life. A smile may not take away your problems but when you wear one it has a tremendous effect on your happiness.

2.Remember that most problems are only temporary: You might be dealing with a serious problem, but in a lot of cases, there’s a solution and the problem is only temporary. There’s an old saying, “this too shall pass.” Reflect on these words ‬ and it might be easier to get through tough times. Also, think back on hardships you’ve experienced. Were you able to overcome these? If so, the same will likely happen in this situation.

3.Stop obsessing over your problems: There’s nothing wrong with trying to find a solution to your problems. A proactive approach can help resolve an issue quicker. But at the same time there’s no point in obsessing or becoming overly anxious about a situation. Do what you can, but you’ll have to learn to accept situations you can’t change. If not, you’ll worry yourself sick and lose all joy in life.

4.Realize that some trials make us stronger: Even if you’re experiencing trials and hardships, there might be lessons you can learn from these. After going through a serious problem, some people might feel it made them a much stronger person. And sometimes, you’ll develop traits and skills you didn’t know you possessed. For example, someone experiencing financial hardship after a job loss might discover her entrepreneurial side.

5.Remind yourself that things could be worse: Your life might seem like it’s falling apart, but the truth is, your situation could be a lot worse. It might be hard to imagine the situation being any harder than it already is, but you may have family, friends or coworkers going through more serious situations. This helps put your trial into perspective.

click on this link to view the remaining post http://www.streetajebo.com/2015/09/how-to-always-remain-happy-no-matter.html
Re: How To Always Remain Happy, No Matter The Condition by histemple: 3:54am On Sep 13, 2015
Very educating. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: How To Always Remain Happy, No Matter The Condition by mekonglobal(m): 4:26am On Sep 13, 2015
And informative also..

1 Like

Re: How To Always Remain Happy, No Matter The Condition by laurel03(m): 4:53am On Sep 13, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

Re: How To Always Remain Happy, No Matter The Condition by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 13, 2015
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Always Remain Happy, No Matter The Condition by fromnigeria(m): 6:06am On Sep 13, 2015
The shortest court to hapiness all the time is: DON'T WORRY about anything.
WORRY kills faster than the challenge.
Good job OP. But No. 2 is all, not some. No problem or challenge is permanent, except when we fold our arms.

1 Like

Re: How To Always Remain Happy, No Matter The Condition by FruityLass: 6:26am On Sep 13, 2015
Sad gini

When I remember sudden death that everything's vanity........I breathe in, breathe out then relax and live in the moment happily.

1 Like

Re: How To Always Remain Happy, No Matter The Condition by absoluteSuccess: 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
Moments of joy and flashes of sorrow make a healthy day, my life is work in progress.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sodomy Destroys The Bloodline, Sodomy Causes Aids / Protest Letter Against The Oluwo (emir) Of Iwo's Action. Cc All Yorubas / Evil Sodomite Cults Deliberately Spread HIV VIA Organized unprotected Sex Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.