Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) (51412 Views)

Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics / Photos From The Burial Of 'Gbaja Marine', Nigerian Cultist Killed In Ghana / Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by chimere66: 6:32am On Sep 13, 2015
A man suspected to be a cultist was yesterday murdered/butchered and dumped in front of Yaba College of Technology.

According to a Trezzy Blog reader who sent the photos,the deceased named Quadri was killed in the early hours of yesterday after his killers attacked him with a bottle and stabbed him on the abdomen many tumes.His intestines were also seen protruding through the anterior abdominal wall.

Source:  http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/suspected-cultist-killed-and-dumped-in.html

3 Shares

Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by chimere66: 6:34am On Sep 13, 2015
More photos

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by Imortal001: 6:34am On Sep 13, 2015
Oghene biko!

12 Likes

Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by chidiebere2020(m): 6:36am On Sep 13, 2015
Jesus christ

5 Likes

Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by ademega(m): 6:38am On Sep 13, 2015
they have murder sleep they should sleep no more

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 6:39am On Sep 13, 2015
Horrible news for this Sunday morning.
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 13, 2015
Horrible! He was murdered, yes but that doesn't make him a cultist, does it? Nigerians..

Meanwhile, today's my birthday..

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 6:44am On Sep 13, 2015
If he wasn't a cultist may his soul R.I.P

if he was a cultist may his soul R.I.P

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by Raymondluv(m): 6:48am On Sep 13, 2015
i think he was trying to re nounce it..

1 Like

Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by drey076(m): 7:13am On Sep 13, 2015
What is d benefits of joining a cultist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by debris: 7:16am On Sep 13, 2015
Wat a wasted life

1 Like

Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by Armstrong34(m): 7:30am On Sep 13, 2015
go to skul and learn.......Na problem...Na cultism dem dey learn...and d fools der won't learn from dis experience.....

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by Atmmachine(m): 7:54am On Sep 13, 2015
Buhari why ??

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by kamez(m): 7:55am On Sep 13, 2015
and instead of his gang to learn their lesson from this, they would rather plan reprisal attacks.

this one is not even a student cultist, he is a street cultist. and a tout. cos i know him.
and these street cultist are the worst kinda cultist. they are uncontrollable and their own cultism has no expiry date unlike campus cultism that is commonly abandoned after graduation .

orji pharaoh.. u see ur life?

say no to cultism! im speaking from personal experience

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by SaiBuharii: 7:56am On Sep 13, 2015
Spend your 4/5 years in school and leave with your degree and life, na wahala for pple.

4 Likes

Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 13, 2015
[s]
Atmmachine:
Buhari why ??
[/s]

How can i help you Sir?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by Abbeyme: 7:56am On Sep 13, 2015
Rip
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by Demmocrats(m): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2015
Evil never pays

Cultism is not the way

Say NO to cultism

1 Like

Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by laprince(m): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2015
Oops. Too bad
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by Barselonia(m): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2015
Atmmachine:
Buhari why ??
ode......r.I.p to both of u because u are walking dead

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by MrZachs(m): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2015
hmmm
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 13, 2015
Those pictures're brutal and remind us life is only for the living. Death is a journey we all must take.

A sad end. R.I.P. to the deceased.
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by LordaGuru: 7:58am On Sep 13, 2015
You shall reap what you sow.
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by millionboi(m): 7:58am On Sep 13, 2015
buhari wie is d security,u promised us?

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by PMBfirstson(m): 7:59am On Sep 13, 2015
I sense something here
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by passionate88: 8:00am On Sep 13, 2015
Lagos again?

3 Likes

Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by victorix(m): 8:00am On Sep 13, 2015
Once upon a time, this soul was born.

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by sunneroman: 8:00am On Sep 13, 2015
Why dis is so cruel...RIP
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by MrzKay: 8:01am On Sep 13, 2015
What a waste lipsrsealed

First posting here and I see so many rules dat are not even followed ESPECIALLY "ALL" angry
Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by funkybully(f): 8:01am On Sep 13, 2015
The kind of news emanating from Lagos these days are horrible.

I suspect nurtw gang or d mushin vs yaba gang feud.

I wonder what yoloba boys gain from this nurtw fracas. The likes of tokyo, eleweomo etc paid d supreme price doing agbero gangsterism

Say no to Toutism, cultism, agberoism, gangsterism, nurtwism, and alayeism!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultist Killed And Dumped In Front Of Yaba College Of Technology(Graphic Photos) by lonelydora: 8:02am On Sep 13, 2015
One thing must kill a man. Man die go, woman born again.

Go school learn, you no gree.

I don't support cultism though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / "I Value My Cows More Than Human Life" - Adamu Eather Jauro, UNIMAID Graduate / US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.