Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,537 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Why Do We Scream "HOLY GHOST FIRE" During Prayers? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We Scream "HOLY GHOST FIRE" During Prayers? (1179 Views)

Is it right to pray "Holy Ghost, Fire!" Against Enemies? / Man Mocks Angry Pastor In Paris As He Was Shouting "Holy Ghost Fire" (pic,video) / Our Dangerous Prayers, Using Holy Ghost Fire As A Weapon Of Destruction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Scream "HOLY GHOST FIRE" During Prayers? by RedCard1(m): 6:47am On Sep 13, 2015
I seriously want to know why we shout "HOLY GHOST FIRE" while praying. I've watched so many white Evangelists and Pastors preach live and on TV and I've never heard any of them shout HOLY GHOST FIRE. It seems only our Nigerian (or maybe African) Pastors are guilty of this. They are so used to it that they don't end a sentence while praying and preaching without shouting the inevitable Holy Ghost Fire. So I really want to know how this Holy Ghost Fire of a thing got into Nigeria. Was it picked from the Bible? If yes, how and from what portion of the bible? If no, then where and how did it come into play.

Let the great comments roll. Thanks, God bless and Happy Sunday to you all.
Re: Why Do We Scream "HOLY GHOST FIRE" During Prayers? by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 13, 2015
Ask MFM church

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Scream "HOLY GHOST FIRE" During Prayers? by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 13, 2015
SCAM
Re: Why Do We Scream "HOLY GHOST FIRE" During Prayers? by orisa37: 9:37am On Sep 13, 2015
Holy-Ghost-Fire is a gifted part of speaking in Tongue to command the wrath of God in the Mighty name of Christ Jesus on witches and pestilence. It's a miracle so don't stop saying it as part of your prayers.
Re: Why Do We Scream "HOLY GHOST FIRE" During Prayers? by Dekatron(m): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2015
To burn your enemies ofcourse!!

What does fire do?

And also, they wll be used as ASUN here and then GRILLED IN HELL!!
Re: Why Do We Scream "HOLY GHOST FIRE" During Prayers? by bxcode(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2015
That's pure religious doctrine... it neither moves the holy spirit nor does anything to the devil.
Re: Why Do We Scream "HOLY GHOST FIRE" During Prayers? by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 13, 2015
bxcode:
That's pure religious doctrine... it neither moves the holy spirit nor does anything to the devil.

this guy said it all.

Give him a bottle of COKE

(1) (Reply)

Life After Delivery / Interview With Rabbi Abraham Finkelstein / See The 136 Christians Who CONVERTED To Islam In Kwara State (photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.