Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Found This In A Chivita Orange Juice This Morning! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Found This In A Chivita Orange Juice This Morning! (1302 Views)

Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) / A Man Was Duped This Morning In Ikeja, Lagos / Crowd At First Bank Ikorodu Branch This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Found This In A Chivita Orange Juice This Morning! by Princeofilorin(m): 9:20am On Sep 13, 2015
sorry I don't know the appropriate section to post this but I feel this is important. Found something as I was pouring my CHIVITA orange juice in a glass this morning. decided to cut open the pack and behold. I would have decided to sue them but nothing really works in Nigeria and I am sure they would deny it. I have taken pics of the batch number for everyone to take note. Someone should please repost on twitter and take this to FRONT PAGE!

Re: Found This In A Chivita Orange Juice This Morning! by Sveen: 9:22am On Sep 13, 2015
Make a complaint, or sue them.
Re: Found This In A Chivita Orange Juice This Morning! by Swaggzkid: 9:23am On Sep 13, 2015
grin

Seun, Lalasticlala

commission this to FP.

Reminds me of wen I saw rubber-band inside Pepsi bottle
Re: Found This In A Chivita Orange Juice This Morning! by INTROVERT(f): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2015
shocked
Re: Found This In A Chivita Orange Juice This Morning! by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:28am On Sep 13, 2015
They will claim that you put that stuff yourself.

lost case

But that's disgusting.
Re: Found This In A Chivita Orange Juice This Morning! by MrZachs(m): 9:29am On Sep 13, 2015
Kukuma shak everytin na!! mschtewwww
Re: Found This In A Chivita Orange Juice This Morning! by FruityLass: 9:30am On Sep 13, 2015
cheesy

Calm down......it might be chaff of fruit used in processing cheesy

And the pack might be a recycled one.

Ndo
Re: Found This In A Chivita Orange Juice This Morning! by OVI75(m): 9:30am On Sep 13, 2015
Like seriosly.consumer protection councill would have been a reliable avenue but most of these agencies sucks.
Re: Found This In A Chivita Orange Juice This Morning! by Princeofilorin(m): 9:33am On Sep 13, 2015
Sveen:
Make a complaint, or sue them.

maybe i should have made a video of me cutting open the sealed pack. then they cannot deny but itz to late now. cry cry cry

Letz just all be very careful with all this juices and drinks
Re: Found This In A Chivita Orange Juice This Morning! by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 9:38am On Sep 13, 2015
What might that thing be?

Hmm... We need 2 be careful and watchful when taking foods or drink into our body.

God help us oh.. Na ur hand i dey

1 Like

Re: Found This In A Chivita Orange Juice This Morning! by Sveen: 9:42am On Sep 13, 2015
Princeofilorin:

maybe i should have made a video of me cutting open the sealed pack. then they cannot deny but itz to late now. cry cry cry

Letz just all be very careful with all this juices and drinks
That's absolute rubbish, imagine a scenario whereby you're totally oblivion of the stuff therein; thereby gulping down the juice at once only to feel a weird object in your throat.
Re: Found This In A Chivita Orange Juice This Morning! by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 13, 2015
You can forward your matter to the Consumer Protection Council of Nigeria.
Re: Found This In A Chivita Orange Juice This Morning! by dav8id(m): 11:58am On Sep 13, 2015
@op u don hammer ...sue dem i claim ego grin grin
Re: Found This In A Chivita Orange Juice This Morning! by zemaye: 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
reason for folks not to drink straight out the pack shocked,
i hope this get to the appropriate quarters
Re: Found This In A Chivita Orange Juice This Morning! by sam4(m): 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
Lawless Country
Re: Found This In A Chivita Orange Juice This Morning! by steadynana: 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
you are lucky you poured it in a cup.what of some people that would probably think they have started putting real fruits in it? undecided
Re: Found This In A Chivita Orange Juice This Morning! by timilehing(m): 4:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
I stopped taking all these opaque-cased juice when I was serving in Anambra. I tasted one Chivita Orange juice a day like that, it was as if na herbal concoction dey inside. I had to call on other corpers to have a taste to confirm that my taste bud got no problem.
Same goes with the Plastic Coke over there, the taste is watery, their Viju milk taste is nothing to write about, dem con use red pen write the flavour for d lower side.
Milo wey I buy there self na ½milk ½sugar, there's always sugar remnants at the bottom

So if you stay in the East & saw something like this, I won't be surprised, lots of counterfeit products dominate Eastern markets

(1) (Reply)

LIST Of Items Banned From Being Imported Into Nigeria By Nigeria Customs / Highest Paying Ethereum Faucet / Don't Waste Money N Time Travelling Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.