Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Please Advice: Should I Go To Computer Village Or Order Online? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Advice: Should I Go To Computer Village Or Order Online? (995 Views)

Help Me...live Streaming HDMI Camcorder To Computer / Easily Transfer Photos From Samsung Galaxy Note 7 To Computer / Backup Software For Gmail Backup - Backup Gmail To Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice: Should I Go To Computer Village Or Order Online? by theplushist: 10:06am On Sep 13, 2015
Hi guys,

I want to buy a replacement battery for my hp 655 laptop. Is it more affordable online or should I go to computer village?

It says 7500 on jumia but a friend says it'd be cheaper at Ikeja.
What to do? undecided
Re: Please Advice: Should I Go To Computer Village Or Order Online? by upwardmode: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2015
oga, go village o jareh.
Re: Please Advice: Should I Go To Computer Village Or Order Online? by khalhokage(m): 11:33am On Sep 13, 2015
Order, you'll be sure that it's original and you can return it if it's defective.
Re: Please Advice: Should I Go To Computer Village Or Order Online? by Markachi666(m): 2:24am On Sep 15, 2015
theplushist:
Hi guys,

I want to buy a replacement battery for my hp 655 laptop. Is it more affordable online or should I go to computer village?

It says 7500 on jumia but a friend says it'd be cheaper at Ikeja.
What to do? undecided
If you come to our office in computer village within 40 hours from the time of this post, I will sell it to you for 4800. Beyond this period, you pay 5k grin . Just call my number. I may even deliver it to your office/home if you are willing to pay for transport from Ikeja.
Re: Please Advice: Should I Go To Computer Village Or Order Online? by theplushist: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ouch sorry. Bought it yesterday.

Thanks.
Markachi666:

If you come to our office in computer village within 40 hours from the time of this post, I will sell it to you for 4800. Beyond this period, you pay 5k grin . Just call my number. I may even deliver it to your office/home if you are willing to pay for transport from Ikeja.
Re: Please Advice: Should I Go To Computer Village Or Order Online? by EkeneElectrons(m): 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
Official Jumia and Konga Consultant Agent, now closer to you.

All Payments On Deliveries.

Pin: 56148600

call/text/whatsapp: 07062127614
Re: Please Advice: Should I Go To Computer Village Or Order Online? by Markachi666(m): 6:58am On Sep 16, 2015
theplushist:

Ouch sorry. Bought it yesterday.

Thanks.
That's fine. Should you and your friends need to get computers/accessories in the future, my number is always reachable.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgently In Need A Lifepo4 Battery 12V 480wh / Neatly Used Samsung Mini Laptop For Sale - 17k Only! / Hot Deal And Super Neat MSI GE700 From Usa Corei5 320gb 4gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.