Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Sunday Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sunday Joke (650 Views)

Hilarious Sunday Joke.... / Sunday Joke! / Hilarious Sunday Joke From Akpors By DEWKID Must Read!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Joke by emmaak2(m): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2015
An Igbo Man went to the ATM and withdrew all his money from the ATM, then walks inside the same bank and deposits the same money he withdrew, telling the Teller ."Biko My money is not safe outside there in the ATM. People are just withdrawing anyhow and they may end up withdrawing what is mine. Keep my money inside the bank please. happy SURE sunday and stay bless ..... «««Good Morning»»»
Re: Sunday Joke by Swaggzkid: 10:38am On Sep 13, 2015
Oga you try grin

But needs modification

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Childhood Bad Habits.. Mine Was No. 2 / Question Of The Day, What Will U Do If U Find This. At D Junction Of Ur Area / one word for this goats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.