Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,606 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Thread For Chrysler 300C And SRT8 Owners - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Thread For Chrysler 300C And SRT8 Owners (1739 Views)

11 Mistakes Most Nigerian Car Owners Make / Chrysler 300c For Sale 1.8mil Price Negotiable / Chrysler 300c Hemi (the Big Fix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Chrysler 300C And SRT8 Owners by dbamiroyahoocom(m): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2015
I am not disregarding the owners of 300s! But the difference is just a lot and I would like to hear views on Maintenance, experiences and Speed achievements!

I noticed too that a lot of people dont know the real functions of the HEMI engine and a lot have their cars only running on 4 cylinders and not 8!

Lets hear your thrills, views and maintenance issues!
Re: Thread For Chrysler 300C And SRT8 Owners by dbamiroyahoocom(m): 11:56am On Sep 13, 2015
I have a 300C 5.7L V8.

Still dreaming of the SRT8 though!!!

When I got mine, all sorts of error messages on the dash! And also the dreaded Thunderbolt error! Unknown to the old owner, this limited the car to only 4 cylinders which gave him the impression the car was not fast at all!!!

Costed me only $50 to get the replacement part and unleash the whole engine!!!
Re: Thread For Chrysler 300C And SRT8 Owners by mayor2013: 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
dbamiroyahoocom:
I am not disregarding the owners of 300s! But the difference is just a lot and I would like to hear views on Maintenance, experiences and Speed achievements!

I noticed too that a lot of people dont know the real functions of the HEMI engine and a lot have their cars only running on 4 cylinders and not 8!

Lets hear your thrills, views and maintenance issues!

The hemi engine was specially built by Mercedes benz.powerful monstrous ride. I would advice you absent it from kazeems unless " you know the rest of the story"
Re: Thread For Chrysler 300C And SRT8 Owners by dbamiroyahoocom(m): 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
If anyone has a naughty error message that wont go. Let me know
Re: Thread For Chrysler 300C And SRT8 Owners by sultaan(m): 7:16am On Sep 14, 2015
you are talking about a car that is beyond the scope of most on here.
A V8 make it a no go area for those looking at fuel efficiency.

$50 box to fix the car,which sensor did you replace
Re: Thread For Chrysler 300C And SRT8 Owners by dbamiroyahoocom(m): 9:26am On Sep 14, 2015
I changed the MAP Sensor.

Arguably the most important sensor to me in that engine.

I got the one from XA and not the normal Wells version.

Made a lot of difference!
Re: Thread For Chrysler 300C And SRT8 Owners by oyewharley: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
dbamiroyahoocom:
I have a 300C 5.7L V8.

Still dreaming of the SRT8 though!!!

When I got mine, all sorts of error messages on the dash! And also the dreaded Thunderbolt error! Unknown to the old owner, this limited the car to only 4 cylinders which gave him the impression the car was not fast at all!!!

Costed me only $50 to get the replacement part and unleash the whole engine!!!

@dbamiroyahoocom: do you still have this car and is it still a good buy in 2019. i have an opportunity to have one shipped in from the US nad would like to get some feedbacks on how to properly use this car in Nigeria. thanks
Re: Thread For Chrysler 300C And SRT8 Owners by dbamiroyahoocom(m): 12:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
I miss the car! Still a joy to drive. I got the 5.7L V8. 300C not 300! Easy way to tell is the headlight. The 300C has a dip on the full beam whilst 300 is straight. Great car any day! Parts available here.

(1) (Reply)

Photos:::::2018 Mustang Gets 10 Gears , More Power Feel It..!! / Wow Exotically 4bedroom Detached Duplex In Creek Avenue Lekki N48M With Pics / Problems With Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.