Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Asaba Land For Sale - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Asaba Land For Sale (1898 Views)

Asaba Land For Sale - Direct From The Owner / ASABA LAND 100ft X 100ft With C. Of O. For Sale / Asaba; Land Of 100ft X 100ft Along Direct Labour Road, For Sale At N13,000,000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asaba Land For Sale by barry06(m): 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2009
Dear Investor,

This is an open letter to all who wish to invest in real estate in Asaba, Delta State.
As you may know, Asaba is one of the fastest growing cities in Nigeria today.

Its destiny to becoming an investors paradise, is evidence in peace and stability of the city, beautiful landscape, seat of power of oil rich Delta state, home to one of Nigeria's most talked about hotel-GRAND HOTEL. etc.

I want to encourage you, to buy enough land you can possibily buy now. Remember one of the lessons in "rich dad, poor dad".

If you want to know more, feel free to write me on:

amechi.charles@yahoo.com
Re: Asaba Land For Sale by vmp: 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2012
send price and info on your land in asaba to limiteddip@yahoo.com as i wish to buy

(1) (Reply)

Land Wanted In Lekki Scheme 2 Or By Sangotedo / 3 Bedroom Duplex For Rent In National Assembly Quarters Apo, Abuja / Essential Home Design Ideas That Will Make Your Home Look Great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.