Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (40707 Views)

Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her Daughter, Tamarlily 10th Birthday Today / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today / Kate Henshaw's Cake To Rita Dominic For Her 41st Birthday (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
life begins at 40

2 Likes

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
odinese:
.pushing nonsense to FP all the time..
This is bullcrap
Is she married? No
Does she have a child? No
Wtf is this on FP?

Yes she's a divorcee with a daughter
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Youngsage: 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
christinie:
Gerararia

undecided

You can do more than that.

Speak English please.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
odinese:

This is bullcrap

Is she married? No

Wtf is this on FP?

She's stunning at 41, plus an individual's worth in society is better measured on (1) whether or not they achieve the best with their God given talents (which she has, she's an award winning actress) (2) and how well they impact the society ( she's well known for her philanthropy and female empowerment). And not their marital status. Don't get me wrong, marriage is a good thing but it shouldn't define an individual's worth.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Pidggin(f): 5:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
She looks nice!
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by engrjacuzzi: 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
my crush is doing birthday and she no tell me. anyway, hbd!
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by femi4: 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
christinie:
Pretty woman. She looks 21.
in your mind
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by front247: 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
Yeyebrities
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by favourlove1: 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
dubylhover:
hbd to her....41..she don dey age b dat oo...correct MILF wink
old age is a privilege denied to many. So rejoice with her.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Lolladey(f): 6:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
Her name suits her perfectly.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by SexyStrawberry(f): 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
Awwww, I love this lady, plus I also love Angela Okorie, these are two actresses that are to me, beautiful, sexy and hot except for the big big yams they have on their legs cool
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by paschenko(m): 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
dubylhover:
hbd to her....41..she don dey age b dat oo...correct MILF wink

badoo...
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by mezebel(f): 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mine is tomorrow!!!
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by fascowilly(m): 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mother of one ke? What wrong with your back? Mama continue winding.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by IfectiveDesign: 8:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
Kindly visit mirandastores on Konga online shopping mall Thanks guys shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin smiley smiley wink wink
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
Her yellow paw paw no be here o

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by vick555(m): 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
odinese:

This is bullcrap

Is she married? No

Wtf is this on FP?

You must be a joker! Either you can't read or you blind!
Monalisa has a child ok.
And wether she is married or not, is not your fucking business! She got her own life!
She is a star!
See her beautiful she is! At 41, she goods this good and beautiful.
Gosh! Why hating on her! Please get a life ok.

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by MakCoby(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
dearpreye:
So Monalisa will be 50 in 9 years time?
lol yeah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by odinese(m): 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
vick555:

You must be a joker! Either you can't read or you blind!
Monalisa has a child ok.
And wether she is married or not, is not your fucking business! She got her own life!
She is a star!
See her beautiful she is! At 41, she goods this good and beautiful.
Gosh! Why hating on her! Please get a life ok.

wtf is this black ass n***a typing??
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Emperoradrian(m): 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
MILF in d making
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Bruno3000(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
christinie:
Pretty woman. She looks 21.
its a lie...
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by flokii: 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
M.I.L.F of life..
#my woman

1 Like

Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by marriedvirgin: 5:19am On Sep 14, 2015
if you like her cream,you can buy makari de Suisse body ltion and couple it with makari serum and makari bathing soap.It is very expensive but the result is rich and your skin would have a satin feel.Please buy original ohhh.You canorder from ebay or Amazon

[quote author=powerfulsettingz post=37968928][/quote]
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by southernbelle(f): 8:15am On Sep 14, 2015
she's still very pretty smiley
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by nan1: 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
odinese:

This is bullcrap

Is she married? No

Wtf is this on FP?

OLODO y cant u read a simple thread before spewing rubbish from ur mouth I don't blame u cos u failed simple comprehension in school
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by odinese(m): 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
nan1:

OLODO y cant u read a simple thread before spewing rubbish from ur mouth I don't blame u cos u failed simple comprehension in school

Lol. Dumbass n***a...Nigerian celebrities ain't sh!7 but retards!
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by christinie(f): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
I speak English to orators only, not words counters like you. Mofo.
Youngsage:

undecided

You can do more than that.

Speak English as please.
Re: Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today by Youngsage: 12:38am On Sep 15, 2015
christinie:
I speak English to orators only, not words counters like you. Mofo.

Wow. grin
Ok, now i'm not dissapointed. Thought you could do better?! I wasn't really expecting any better anyway... Quite pathetic for a 'lady'.

#Adios smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Jonhson And Desmond Elliot's Throwback Picture / Actress Halima Abubakar Goes Topless In New Photo / Nina Ivy Acquires A New Lexus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.