Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. (13233 Views)

Orubebe Accused Of Diverting N1.9bn Compensation Money / EFCC Invites Justice Folahanmi Oloyede, Who Accused Aregbesola Of Fraud / Ekiti PDP Accuses Buhari Of Harbouring Wanted Murder Suspect. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
yang:
Go sch you no gree

Hope you know that you are breaking RULE NO 2
Re: PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. by shegspearl(m): 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
ChukuAbiama:

OJO i wish your family the same

You will bury your loved ones soon

It is not by force to quote me. Ugly fool

So now you can curse... you know quite well what is happening in the state is so unfortunate, yet you can't reason like a normal human being and say what is right. You allow your stupidity cloud your judgement of the situation in the state. You could have just said Amen to my prayer if you see nothing bad in what is happening to the people. FOOL!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. by shegspearl(m): 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
ChukuAbiama:

Idiot where are u??

Are you referring to me or your father's first born?
Re: PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. by LastSurvivor: 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
Aregbesola na classy thief na, abi u kn noo?
Re: PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. by kinibigdeal(m): 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
Aminat508:
embarassed embarassed chai

We must probe you
Re: PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
godwil114:
. You be bastard. Evil man

I owe your papa salary? grin
Re: PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. by Aminat508(f): 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
kinibigdeal:

We must probe you
kinibigdeal, we are suffering fa cry cry oloriburku ni Aregbe yii whalahi embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
ChukuAbiama:

Rubbish.................
Thanks for this short response. It interprets the contents of your head aptly!
Re: PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. by shegspearl(m): 10:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
ChukuAbiama:

Oluwasegun I am talking about you

Ugly fool

Mr ChukuAbiama, I'm not here to constitute a public nuisance. Sorry if I insulted you. But it would do this country a good deal, if the entire citizenry can see things for what it truly is, instead of blindly support this so called politicians hiding under the pretentious wings of political parties to destroy this country. Just imagine... how can a state governor owe the entire government workforce of the state about 9 months salary. How does he expect them, their families and dependent relations to survive, It's truly a shame.
Re: PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
ChukuAbiama:

Ode ni e

Oderinu

Keep it coming dude...throw the insults! You just rained curses on someone....you are here insulting me too....only because you are the only demented person who thought he could defend a criminal like Aregbesola.

Look around you, are you not alone in your opinion today? U are fighting almost everybody on this thread...is that not a sign? Listen......your brain is trying to communicate something to your mind....something is really going wrong with you!

In my experience, when one person's opinion begins to differ seriously from every other person's own on the grounds of common sense, its the start of LUNACY! Your brain is trying to tell you that you are losing your mind....GET HELP dude...you shouldn't waste away like that!

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
ChukuAbiama:

No vex

My post was aimed at another set of people

Lets forget it

Even when you will attack people, make sure your attack is loaded with common sense.

This one you did was devoid of all elements of common sense though, it was a misplaced aggression!
Re: PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. by kinibigdeal(m): 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
Aminat508:
kinibigdeal, we are suffering fa cry cry oloriburku ni Aregbe yii whalahi embarassed embarassed

That man need serious public laughing.
Re: PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. by kinibigdeal(m): 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
Aminat508:

That man need serious public lashing..osu mi o
Re: PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. by gbenga4my(m): 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
FruityLass:
God will judge him accordingly with what he's doing in the state.
AMEN
Re: PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. by nwakaibeya1: 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 the judgement and revenge of the God of justice has come and he has began in the spiritual and will be manifesting little by little as the things of God remains a gradual process and those who knows about the spiritual understand this truth and revelation
Re: PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. by Aminat508(f): 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
kinibigdeal:

That man need serious public lashing..osu mi o

May God help us embarassed

1 Like

Re: PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. by Jhayeahsam01(m): 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
BigBlackCock:
THIS LAND IS NOT FOR SALE. FROM HERE TO:

this is how you will waste ur papa land..... odedo

HERE.
Re: PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. by engrjacuzzi: 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
a typical case of both PDP and APC .....

Re: PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. by Charly68: 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
So he paid the contractors before the people on whose pretence he collected bail out money because of his own benefits? Alright now APC is going going going in Osun ..I trust my people they will meet at the poll in 2018 ..but if I were the elders within the party I would have advised the Aboki not to destroy the political interest of others ..This man is a mistake in governance.. Quote me anywhere ...he just came to Osun to use Lagos Abracadabra for Osun people,but God is the judge in any case
Re: PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. by loyeh02(m): 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
ChukuAbiama:
Another rubbish by PDP

Whether you like it OR not, APC will rule this country for the next 8 years

It takes time to deal with the mess created by the drunkard Man called Jonathan and his slaves from the land of the rising crime

Nigeria shall be great

If you dont like it

Go and commit suicide, it is Free

Dumb comment
Re: PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. by King44(m): 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
Bunch of thieves accusing a thief of theft
Re: PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. by Tinyemeka(m): 12:52am On Sep 14, 2015
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
And somebody will still come here to shoult wailing wailers. Osun civil servants are the real wailers if you ask me cheesy

Wickedest governor
Governor most heartless
Governor most mean

Lol.

It's like you attended Block Rosary. smiley
Re: PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. by Shed24(m): 2:32am On Sep 14, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"Aregbesola is a true agent of change, let him continue the 'good' works." Quote me anywhere.
where ppl ar dying of hunger
Re: PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. by EmmanuelDon7(m): 3:14am On Sep 14, 2015
If this is 2ru, then u deserve 2 die.
Heartless human beings, wicked.

Re: PDP Accuses Aregbesola Of Diverting N20bn Bailout Fund. by Mopricelezz(f): 5:06am On Sep 14, 2015
Now I really want to CRY, I actually thought we had finally arrived at that 'light at the end of this no salary payment tunnel'. God! What have we Osun people done to deserve this. A part of me is wishing that this aint true. We have actually suffered enough. Schools have resumed, what should parents pay with? Stones? If this is what Aregbe has actually done with the money that belongs to the workers then I must say this is the peak of HEARTLESSNESS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bloggers Pose Tension In News Industry- Falana, Lai Mohammed / 2 APC candidates chasing one Senatorial seat in Niger / Nine Governors Behind Attempt To Re-Classify Minimum Wage – NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.