Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

God I'm lost without you - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God I'm lost without you (1041 Views)

Don't Follow Me, I'm Lost Too! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God I'm lost without you by Mendo007(m): 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
God please talk to me in ways I can understand.
Re: God I'm lost without you by Jeromejnr(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
If God gave you a dream, He would give you interpretation. He does not play guessing games.
Re: God I'm lost without you by sinkhole: 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
I think u are reading too much of Apostle Suleiman on NL and please stop watching all those Christian movies, they were made in Hollywood and they are not real! Just read your bible!
Re: God I'm lost without you by rawpadgin(m): 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
Dude God is calling u

he want to use u, believe me
Re: God I'm lost without you by Mendo007(m): 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
Jeromejnr:
If God gave you a dream, He would give you interpretation. He does not play guessing games.
Then why did pharoe need Joseph to interpret his name?
Why did the king ask Daniel 2 interpret his dream
Re: God I'm lost without you by Mendo007(m): 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
sinkhole:
I think u are reading too much of Apostle Suleiman on NL and please stop watching all those Christian movies, they were made in Hollywood and they are not real! Just read your bible!
Just listen to yourself
Re: God I'm lost without you by yemmit90: 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
Jeromejnr:

You dreamt about what you've conceived in your mind for a long time.

The fact is, if Apostle Suleman is not exist, or you have never watched/seen/hear about any film associated with Moses or you've never been told that 'Angel or Holy spirit usually appeal in white garment, you might not have had these kind of dreams.

As for your life after so called dreams, serving God is awesome and will never bring someone down except you fail to face reality. Think deeply Man, you will see that what actually responsible for your present predicament might not be a spiritual.

1 Like

Re: God I'm lost without you by Mendo007(m): 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
rawpadgin:
Dude God is calling u

he want to use u, believe me
pls don't say it's the "pastor" calling thing pls.
He knows I'm better of a business man than anything else. Trust me
Re: God I'm lost without you by Jeromejnr(m): 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mendo007:

Then why did pharoe need Joseph to interpret his name?
Why did the king ask Daniel 2 interpret his dream

1. They were heathen kings.

2. God later orchestrated that the interpretation be made known to them. So He gave them the interpretation.

If you're a Christian, you are his son. You don't need to come on NL to expose your dreams. There are all sorts of people here. And if they ever saw you had a great destiny, then sorry for you.

If God wants to give you interpretation, He can give you directly or orchestrate circumstances for someone to give you. Joseph made a mistake of telling his brothers his dreams.
Re: God I'm lost without you by Jeromejnr(m): 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
yemmit90:

The fact is, if Apostle Suleman is not exist, or you have never watched/seen/hear about any film associated with Moses or you've never been told that 'Angel or Holy spirit usually appeal in white garment, you might not have had these kind of dreams.

As for your life after so called dreams, serving God is awesome and will never bring someone down except you fail to face reality. Think deeply Man, you will see that what actually responsible for your present predicament might not be a spiritual.

Guy, why you dey quote me now?
Re: God I'm lost without you by Mendo007(m): 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
yemmit90:

So you think I haven't thought deeply about this before coming here?
What are you talking about dude? Just read your comment yourself and see if it makes any sence to you. You are obviously speaking from a lay mans point of view believe me the spiritual is way deeper than the level of your thinking.
Re: God I'm lost without you by Mendo007(m): 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
Jeromejnr:

1. They were heathen kings.

2. God later orchestrated that the interpretation be made know to them. So He gave them the interpretation.

If you're a Christian, you are his son. You don't need to come on NL to expose your dreams. There are all sorts of people here. And if they ever saw you had a great destiny, then sorry for you.

If God wants to give you interpretation, He can give you directly or orchestrate circumstances for someone to give you. Joseph made a mistake of telling his brothers his dreams.
I get your point now. Thanks bro
Re: God I'm lost without you by Jeromejnr(m): 4:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mendo007:

I get your point now. Thanks bro

smiley
Re: God I'm lost without you by rawpadgin(m): 4:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mendo007:

pls don't say it's the "pastor" calling thing pls.
He knows I'm better of a business man than anything else. Trust me
grin grin grin
Re: God I'm lost without you by yemmit90: 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mendo007:

So you think I haven't thought deeply about this before coming here?
What are you talking about dude? Just read your comment yourself and see if it makes any sence to you. You are obviously speaking from a lay mans point of view believe me the spiritual is way deeper than the level of your thinking.

My comment no make sense abi?

perhaps you go happy if i say na from Village dem dey follow you.
Re: God I'm lost without you by yemmit90: 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Guy, why you dey quote me now?
Chairman no vex na the op infected me with his confusionism.
He chop all him business money come dey blame God sey he see one Sule for dream.
Re: God I'm lost without you by Mendo007(m): 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
yemmit90:

My comment no make sense abi?
perhaps you go happy if i say na from Village dem dey follow you.
hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Adeboye Throw Bomb At Ogun Christmas Carol / 200,000 Tibetans, Including 62 Buddhist Monks, Decide To Follow Jesus / Catholic Priest Wakes Up From Coma After 17 Months, Converts To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.