Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Kwara Poly Alumni - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kwara Poly Alumni (421 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Kwara (5 Babies Same Time) / Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) / The Bad Shape Of Oro General Hospital, Kwara State (Exclusive Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Poly Alumni by arabaribiti(m): 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
Am here because of my course mate that we graduated together early 2004, our course of study was mathematics and statistic, his name is Ajibade Busayo most people call him bussyrossy and some call him oyinbo because he was very black, with sad heart I want to inform kwara poly alunmi that busayo is down with Kidney problem and needs our help, he is staying at ibadan and has stop going to office since june, he works with Sterling bank at ibadan pls he really needs our prayer and needs our help financially, I will post his phone number later. Please good people help me spread this news oyinbo must not die

(1) (Reply)

Adeleke University Begins Research On How To Cure Liver Disease / WOMEN: 5 Reasons You Scratch Your V!g!n@ / Beauty Care For Your Skin -top 6 Tips (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.