Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,723 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

What Will Be The Fate Of An Insane Person After Death? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will Be The Fate Of An Insane Person After Death? (569 Views)

The Fate Of Nigeria And Biafra / Toilet Explodes Killing One Person After Dangerous Build-up Of Human Waste / What Will Happen To That Beautiful/handsome Body Of Yours After Death!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be The Fate Of An Insane Person After Death? by zube01(m): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
So like the subject said, I have been wondering where a mad man or woman will go after death! Will they go to heaven or hell! Pls my fellow nairalanders help a brother out! Freiburger pls help move this topic to the appropriate section thanks!
Cc: lalasticlala obinoscopy
Re: What Will Be The Fate Of An Insane Person After Death? by kossyablaze(m): 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
I no knw o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Be The Fate Of An Insane Person After Death? by chidiebere2020(m): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
The same fate as of those people that didn't hear about the gospel till they died, although God's jugbment is so complicated for human to have the full complehension, bible will help us here, am also confused.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Gce Chemistry Practicals Answers Now Posted / Online Beggars Are Not Serious / Do You Use A Non Working Wrist Watch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.