Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

My Friend Needs Help(he has kidney problem) (kwara Poly Alumni) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Friend Needs Help(he has kidney problem) (kwara Poly Alumni) (540 Views)

Major Simi Johnson Ikea Dies After Suffering From Kidney Problem. PICS / Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch / Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Needs Help(he has kidney problem) (kwara Poly Alumni) by arabaribiti(m): 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
Am here because of my course mate that we graduated together early 2004, our course of study was mathematics and statistic, his name is Ajibade Busayo most people call him bussyrossy and some call him oyinbo because he was very black, with sad heart I want to inform kwara poly alunmi that busayo is down with Kidney problem and needs our help, he is staying at ibadan and has stop going to office since june, he works with Sterling bank at ibadan pls he really needs our prayer and needs our help financially, I will post his phone number later. Please good people help me spread this news oyinbo must not die
Re: My Friend Needs Help(he has kidney problem) (kwara Poly Alumni) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
Go to Germany! They will provide him a new kidney, an apartment, monthly stipends enough to buy a brand new BMW and he will have enough delinquent oyibo girls and women on his beck and call.

That is if you are a Muslim.
Re: My Friend Needs Help(he has kidney problem) (kwara Poly Alumni) by arabaribiti(m): 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
Must you joke about everything, if you don't have something good to say must you comment
Re: My Friend Needs Help(he has kidney problem) (kwara Poly Alumni) by POWEROFPEACE(m): 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
I wonder what is happening these days, another kidney problem after that of the Nollywood actor, and a few other case I have heard recently. May God help us all.
Re: My Friend Needs Help(he has kidney problem) (kwara Poly Alumni) by arabaribiti(m): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
God help us, he was a very strong guy who love football very well, he was even at the bankers football competition and he play very well
Re: My Friend Needs Help(he has kidney problem) (kwara Poly Alumni) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
I wonder what is happening these days, another kidney problem after that of the Nollywood actor, and a few other case I have heard recently. May God help us all.

Hepatitis B & C

Make them use condom dem no go gree.
Re: My Friend Needs Help(he has kidney problem) (kwara Poly Alumni) by arabaribiti(m): 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
Thank God he has done the operation and he is very ok, he can back from india and has resume work back at sterling Bank Ibadan

(1) (Reply)

How Jonathan Govt. Took N67.2bn Cash From The Central Bank Of Nigeria - SR / Google Celebrates Nigerian Independence, With An Eagle / Picture : Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.