Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. (20145 Views)

School Building Collapses At Amukoko Apapa, Lagos (Photos) / Chinese Company Renovates Public School Building In Lagos (Photos) / Photos Of 2 Pupils Who Got Injured In The Jos School Building Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. by alfakoro1(m): 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
Rip... My area where I was raised... Shet.. usman.. Hope u were able to give first aid as a safety personnel
Re: BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. by bodee(m): 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"may out Mother Mary, the mother of God, the Queen of all Souls, intercede to her son to accept their souls. Before you quote me to say thrash, remember what role your mother plays In your life". Quote me anywhere.
what a prayer!
Re: BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. by nikkiking(m): 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
Not again angry.

Few days ago crane falls on worshippers shocked killing several persons angry.

Today building collapsed same on worshippers shocked.

God abeg ooo protect my families, friends from all this sudden death Amen!
Re: BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. by vioment: 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
May God bless their souls.
Re: BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. by fascowilly(m): 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
[quote author=IbokUtoroh post=37981036]
me i love hearing this kinda news but i hate reading it.[/what do mean by saying love hearing it beautiful vagabond.]
Re: BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. by francizy(m): 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
Firefire:
So sad embarassed

Buhari administration needs spiritual cleaning.

RIP

I tell you my brother! Death everywhere..

Gush!! This is so painful..
Re: BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. by seunlayi(m): 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
buhari, is this the change you promised? bad news everyday

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. by excess4luv: 10:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
was there no sign of failure on the building(cracks) etc..... and the authorities overlookedil it, who is the principal, vice, and other concerned individuals who ought to have banned the use of such danger places. Nigeria of our dream.
Re: BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. by d33types: 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"may out Mother Mary, the mother of God, the Queen of all Souls, intercede to her son to accept their souls. Before you quote me to say thrash, remember what role your mother plays In your life". Quote me anywhere.

It's good..but did you even read they were Muslims?
Re: BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. by condralbede(m): 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Amen....
Re: BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. by prof12(m): 10:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
Firefire:
So sad embarassed

RIP

What has this got to do with Buhari?
Jonathan's administration was so lawless that ordinary building regulations were never observed.
Re: BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. by Bruno3000(m): 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
HonEmeritus:
God why?
because we made a pact with d devil, so God is just observing tins.
Re: BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. by AhmedInusa: 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
RIP
Re: BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. by haftob(m): 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
Innalillahi Waena Ilaehi Rajihun, May almighty Allah (Swt) grant the dead Al-jannah firdaus and give there parents and guardians the fortitude to bear the loss. They died matyrs, straight to Janna In Sha Allah.
Re: BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
another bad news.
Re: BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. by systemz(m): 12:09am On Sep 14, 2015
adjoviomole:
RIP to those innocent children.....islam islam islam islam islam Jesus(isa) is the only way tru which man can gain eternal life.....
Nonsense! So what will u say about the incident at TB Joshua's church
Maybe: Xtian xtian xtian xtian xtian Mohammed is the only...
The faster u guys know that religion is nothing but a control system deviced by the whites the better for u.
Mnwhile, rip to the dead.
Re: BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. by mcmukoko12(m): 12:12am On Sep 14, 2015
r.I.p to the dead
Re: BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. by princeonx: 12:31am On Sep 14, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]I am tired of all these preventable tragedies causing the deaths of innocent children, because of the stupidity of their parents, guardians, teachers and administrators. Like the case of the missing Chibok school girls who were abandoned by their teachers, school principals and matrons who should have been arrested as accomplices of the Boko Haram terrorists.
None of the children of the teachers, school principals and matrons was among the kidnapped school girls.

[/size]
Stupidity of their parents, guardians, teachers? What'a blank are you talking about? Preventable tragedies indeed!! Like we haven't seen or heard such news else where around the world. As per Chibok girls, that's a whole different topic but you're entitle to believe that Zik locked river Niger and put the key in his pocket.
Re: BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 14, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
u Are mad
Re: BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. by EmmanuelDon7(m): 2:52am On Sep 14, 2015
Requiescat pacem
Re: BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 14, 2015
nawa oooo.... werin dem go find 4 skul on Sunday?
Re: BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. by riczy(m): 5:51am On Sep 14, 2015
aya,accept my sincere sympathy

Re: BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. by Seawhy(m): 5:53am On Sep 14, 2015
God,please have mercy on us.
May their soul rest in peace,Amen.
Re: BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. by drey076(m): 6:30am On Sep 14, 2015
Firefire:
So sad embarassed

RIP
You can assist on the spiritual cleansing now ODE
Always attributing everything to Buhari in other to gain attention from his fellow wailers
Re: BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. by muogbomiracle(f): 6:35am On Sep 14, 2015
God help us
Re: BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 14, 2015
May their innocent soul rest in perfect peace n may Jannatul Firdausi be there final abode. Amen
Re: BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. by Firefire(m): 6:51am On Sep 14, 2015
drey076:

You can assist on the spiritual cleansing now ODE
Always attributing everything to Buhari in other to gain attention from his fellow wailers

Oponu!
Re: BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. by driand(m): 6:51am On Sep 14, 2015
Something is definitely wrong with this country,
Re: BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. by Rexyl(m): 7:20am On Sep 14, 2015
Danger ↕✴↘↘of using inferior materials for building. RIP to the dead.
Re: BREAKING: School Building Collapses In Jos, Several Pupils Feared Dead. by adjoviomole(m): 7:42am On Sep 14, 2015
systemz:

Nonsense! So what will u say about the incident at TB Joshua's church
Maybe: Xtian xtian xtian xtian xtian Mohammed is the only...
The faster u guys know that religion is nothing but a control system deviced by the whites the better for u.
Mnwhile, rip to the dead.

I knew som1 was goin to mention tb joshua.

Do u know hw many pilgrim'S die in mecca every year? Google is ur friend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNIOSUN Announces Closure Of The University / Brain Drain Of Teachers In Private Schools: What's The Way Forward? / Information About Unaab Admission For The Year 2010/ 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.