Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Cossy Ojiakor Receives Award In Germany (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor Receives Award In Germany (PHOTOS) (389 Views)

Sandra Achums Welcomes Baby Boy In Germany (Photos) / Cossy Ojiakor Goes Braless In New Photo / Cossy Ojiakor's Outfit To Beer Festival 'Oktoberfest' In Germany Is Eye-Popping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Ojiakor Receives Award In Germany (PHOTOS) by lovinhubby2wife(m): 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
Controversial Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor
who left Nigeria for Germany last week has
added a new accolade to show for her acting
career. The actress who is popular for flaunting her
huge mammary glands on social media
received an award at the Nollywood film
festival, Germany as the most Distinctive and
Daring artist at the Europe Golden Awards
organized by group of avid Nollywood followers living in Germany.

Cossy expressed appreciation for her first ever
international award as she graced the stage to
receive the plaque. She posted photos from the
night on Instagram with a caption, Appreciating
my first international award… Distinctive Daring
Artist… From Europe Golden Awards. Hmmmm so cute… She went on to give fans those naughty words
they have come to know her for as she posted
another photo of people spraying her money on
stage (referring to her massive breasts as Jane
and Janet ) with a caption.

Chi moo see money… Blessed lady spreading
dollars…. Dude spreading euro… My dear na d
one wey enter my Boobs abi I carry go. Hmmm
had to act like celeb if not… Hmmm mm
mtcheeww I go just bend pick them all up. So
pls ooo next time give the money to Jane and Janet. And they will show appreciation.

http://http://www.naij.com/549441-cossy-ojiakors-makes-nigeria-proud-germany-see-photos.html

Re: Cossy Ojiakor Receives Award In Germany (PHOTOS) by Systeme101: 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
;award for indecency?
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Receives Award In Germany (PHOTOS) by Basildvalour(m): 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
Even the bobbies are looking for an escape route
Re: Cossy Ojiakor Receives Award In Germany (PHOTOS) by oluwafemi113(m): 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
Olosho

too

done

day

collect

Award

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Escapes Accident Unhurt (pics) / Four Policemen Killed By Robbers In Delta / Iyanya's New And Hot Bentley GT Continental 'supercar'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.