Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions (36393 Views)

Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit / Top 10 Vacation Destinations And Attractions In Nigeria / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by frisky2good(m): 1:16am On Oct 03, 2015
Tell me you are not one of those in that pix on your profile page.

shizzy7:
No,, its actually home of peace..
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by shota(m): 2:39am On Oct 03, 2015
iblawi:
Nice work

Finished ? No Olumo rock . No Niger Delta when you showed Lokoja ..LOL
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 03, 2015
Borno home of peace lmfao
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 03, 2015
Kaduna centre of education jajajaj you can't make this stuff up
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by shizzy7(f): 7:32am On Oct 03, 2015
shota:

Finished ? No Olumo rock . No Niger Delta when you showed Lokoja ..LOL
There is olumo rock there...and first oloibiri oil well.
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by shizzy7(f): 7:36am On Oct 03, 2015
shizzy7:
Nigeria has 36states and FCT Abuja. Nigeria has an Untapped tourism sector which could generate Revenue for the government
cc lalasticlala pls. move this thread to travel section

IN a particular order from The Biggest to the Smallest State in terms of Land Mass (in km square) and their Natural and Artificial attractions..

NIGER State-~ Minna (76,363km)
slogan ~The Power State
GURARA FALLS
ZUMA ROCK
SHIRORO DAM

Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by shizzy7(f): 7:38am On Oct 03, 2015
danjumakolo:
@op

You couldn't have left out this iconic sites from the power state....zuma rock and shiroro dam where the state got the name power state
Shiroro dam is a Hydro electric power plant I don't think anybody will want to do to there and I thought Zuma rock is in Abuja
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by nwadiuko1(m): 8:05am On Oct 03, 2015
shizzy7:
ABIA _ Umuahia(6,320km)
slogan - God's Own State
so you don't have a picture of any tourist attraction in umuahia? Like the war museum, ojukwu bunker? Abia tower,etc?
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by Kingpinukecy(m): 8:52am On Oct 03, 2015
shizzy7:
KOGI -Kogi(29,833) slogan - The Confluence state THE CONFLUENCE OF RIVER NIGER AND BENUE
but capital of kogi is lokoja
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by shizzy7(f): 8:57am On Oct 03, 2015
frisky2good:
Tell me you are not one of those in that pix on your profile page.

I am one of them
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by shizzy7(f): 8:57am On Oct 03, 2015
Kingpinukecy:
but capital of kogi is lokoja
thanks
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by shizzy7(f): 8:58am On Oct 03, 2015
nwadiuko1:
so you don't have a picture of any tourist attraction in umuahia? Like the war museum, ojukwu bunker? Abia tower,etc?
included
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:15am On Oct 03, 2015
shizzy7:
thanks
U ARE WELCOME I REALLY LIKED D TIME U SPENT UPDATING AND UPLOADING THOSE STUFFS... THUMBS UP
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by shizzy7(f): 9:21am On Oct 03, 2015
Kingpinukecy:
U ARE WELCOME I REALLY LIKED D TIME U SPENT UPDATING AND UPLOADING THOSE STUFFS... THUMBS UP
huu, I have been uploading since Last month,,,,, Some States have so many tourism pictures that I couldn't upload all like calabar
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by abdul4me(m): 9:22am On Oct 03, 2015
What a nice collection?
You've really tried.
KUDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by nwadiuko1(m): 9:27am On Oct 03, 2015
shizzy7:
ABIA _ Umuahia(6,320km) slogan - God's Own State NATIONAL WAR MUSEUM OJUKWU BUNKER
azumini blue river
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by shizzy7(f): 9:29am On Oct 03, 2015
abdul4me:
What a nice collection?
You've really tried.
KUDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo
Aaww, thanks,, what is your home state. Have you been to any tourist destination in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 03, 2015
shizzy7:
Shiroro dam is a Hydro electric power plant I don't think anybody will want to do to there and I thought Zuma rock is in Abuja

No p....The dam has nize vegetative scenes.

Zuma rock is in Niger,some 10kms before Abuja teritory.

XD
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:04am On Oct 03, 2015
Kudos Op...Some of these states are ironically contradict their slogan big time ...
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by frisky2good(m): 11:18am On Oct 03, 2015
That's cool. Which one?

shizzy7:
I am one of them
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by Kingpinukecy(m): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2015
shizzy7:
huu, I have been uploading since Last month,,,,, Some States have so many tourism pictures that I couldn't upload all like calabar
yeah but wat ever u till tried
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by udosoft(m): 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
@ shizzy7, i'm much impressed, keep it up....
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by shizzy7(f): 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2015
frisky2good:
That's cool. Which one?

I am the one wearing army pattern trousers.
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by frisky2good(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
The one with the smallest bum bum. You still try sha. wink
shizzy7:
I am the one wearing army pattern trousers.
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by masseratti: 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2015
Most of the slogans should be changed, e.g Borno and Niger Lagos state produce more power than Niger.
Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by RabiuHamza450: 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
This is the Rock of Kotorkoshi in Zamfara State. The slogan of Zamfara is (Farming is our Pride)

Re: Nigerian States,capital, Slogan And Attractions by Dubetex96(m): 8:04am On Jul 01, 2023
RabiuHamza450:
Also Zamfara is prouding with very large mounting located in Kotorkoshi town or (Kwatarkwashi) 11 km to state capital.

Are you from zamfara state? I served at Zamfara state precisely kortokoshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please What Are The Chances Of A 40 Year Old Man Relocating Abroad? / FG Bars Air France, Lufthansa, KLM, Others / Abuja Airport Re-opens With Strict COVID-19 Safety Protocols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.