Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:42 PM

Freda Francis Speaks On 'romance' With Iyanya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freda Francis Speaks On 'romance' With Iyanya (677 Views)

Mabel Makun Warns Freda Francis To Stay Away From AY, Her Husband / Bisola Reunites With Iyanya; Signs New Management Deal (Photos) / Girl From Ogun Wins A Date With Iyanya (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freda Francis Speaks On 'romance' With Iyanya by adesegun121(m): 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
A few weeks ago, singer Iyanya posted and quickly deleted a photo of himself and rumoured girlfriend Freda Francis on instagram, causing fans to wonder if there was any truth to the romance rumours. Speaking about the photo with HipTV, the business woman said;

"First of all, I would say it had no caption and secondly, I like to keep my private life personal. I've known him for almost three years. He can put up anything he wants, I can put up anything I want. But talking about it, I'd like to keep my personal life private.

- See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/09/freda-francis-speaks-on-romance-with.html

cc.
lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Freda Francis Speaks On 'romance' With Iyanya by fergus0n: 10:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
I smell lies and I prophesy daht soon she will be his babymama watch awt
Re: Freda Francis Speaks On 'romance' With Iyanya by adesegun121(m): 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
grin grin
Re: Freda Francis Speaks On 'romance' With Iyanya by yanabasee(m): 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
Shawty say she no come for de money oh... She come for de body oh.... grin
Re: Freda Francis Speaks On 'romance' With Iyanya by mayorjosh(m): 11:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
My subscription will last longer than their relationship

That's a sure bet
Re: Freda Francis Speaks On 'romance' With Iyanya by rexycul4(f): 11:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
ok
Re: Freda Francis Speaks On 'romance' With Iyanya by kinglekan: 12:06am On Sep 14, 2015
rexycul4:
ok

U nor wan sleep? U just dey do night patrol grin grin

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Become A Celebrity In Nigeria / This Dog Has 2 Gold Apple Watches...how Many Do You Have? Lol (see Photos) / 2face Idibia To Be Honoured With “hall Of Fame” Headies Award..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.