Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Between Mexican Soaps And Indian Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Between Mexican Soaps And Indian Series (468 Views)

Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! / A Review Of The Mexican Movie "Forever Yours" On AIT / Glowtv Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Mexican Soaps And Indian Series by aalangel(f): 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
It was Mexican soaps that got people glued to their tv sets from 8pm before. but with Zee TV Indian series seem to be taking over.

Even some terrestrial stations now show these Indian series.

For me, I've switched to Indian series. Great story line but bad scripting. But I still watch.

Now, which do you prefer?

(1) (Reply)

Which Empire Character Are You? / Grallyworth Music Signs Talented Youth Corper To Record Label / #goldenglobes: - Photos From The Golden Globes Awards 2016 + Full List Of Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.