Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers (52700 Views)

Ayiri Emami Hosts Pat Utomi At His Mansion (Photos) / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi / Ministers Will Be Appointed In September - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers by olayinkaj2(m): 7:40am On Sep 14, 2015
Slow and steady, we are winning the race. By the end of this month, we shall have the final list of ministers. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers by Bevista: 7:40am On Sep 14, 2015
fako1:
Hol up nigga! hol up! you are still der looking for balance diet abi na balance whatever. If he picks all his ministers from one family, so far they can and will deliver. i dont mind!!!

Nigeria has gone past pick 2 here, pick 3 there to balance.

Those that have been balancing? Their account balance?
While you may be 100% correct, unfortunately it's not an economy that has only you and I. There's a need for everyone to feel a sense of belonging in a complex and primitive federation like Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers by ajakaboy1: 7:42am On Sep 14, 2015
M4gunners:
That's why Prof Pat Utomi was defending APC since. Anyway all the best i am only happy one Man name is not there.
Lol.
Re: Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers by koolkay01(m): 7:43am On Sep 14, 2015
okay oooooo we don hear oooooo. make dem start work on tym ooo
Re: Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers by bewla(m): 7:44am On Sep 14, 2015
oshyno:
The only person that shudnt be in that list i oyinlola. Falana , Utomi are technocrats cum activists. But we all know is a whole kettle of fish when you are in there than when you u were outside .

Oshomole wanted us believe he will make Edo Dubai of SS when he was NLC/activist. Now he can barely cough. I wish Utomi n co well.
this not the first time pat will be in government he was there with shagari 1983

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers by Madeb: 7:44am On Sep 14, 2015
Wishing Them Best. Waiting 4 D Rest
Re: Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers by Nature129(m): 7:45am On Sep 14, 2015
macolino:
What is Festus odimegwu doing in that list? I thought he was in pdp.

Festus Odimegwu publicly criticised GEJ administration and was later fired as NPC boss. He is no longer a PDP member. I just hope he stops talking too much this time.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers by Berrymoss(f): 7:45am On Sep 14, 2015
M4gunners:
That's why Prof Pat Utomi was defending APC since. Anyway all the best i am only happy one Man name is not there.
I know him .pH traitor lol

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers by Oceemo(m): 7:46am On Sep 14, 2015
Some times I don't jst know what 2 believe any more with d way our media houses now do news reporting.
Re: Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers by robay(m): 7:46am On Sep 14, 2015
3rdeye1:
Oyinlola lacks moral justification to be on the list. He is an election fraudster & a corrupt politician. I see baba iyabo's hand in his inclusion. Mr Utomi has alwaz been my dream finance minister. God bless #pmb
U are a mad man. For insulting my former governor fvck u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers by cheta02(m): 7:47am On Sep 14, 2015
Competence or character? which way Nigeria.... all we are saying is give the common man on the street food, steady power supply, open up industries, employment, quality roads and bridges, and above all Security of life and properties. without these essentials of goverment Nigeria can not perform well. God bless Nigeria
Re: Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers by Themandator: 7:47am On Sep 14, 2015
BigElEddy:
Pat Utomi is better than all GEJ ministers put together

Wait until he is announced and gets to work.. Bola Ige was there and never could define the problem with then NEPA until Obasanjo moved him

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers by Ujupsy: 7:49am On Sep 14, 2015
Buhari no forget one of your of your own Joe igbokwe ,hmmm because he will play a major role to see he talk bad about Biafra and unity of Nigeria.
Buhari ,if Joe igbokwe is left out it's cluelessness
Re: Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 14, 2015
donphilopus:
These are the kind of people we need as Ministers. Unlike those drunks who constituted Jonathan's cabinet. Ministry of Finance would soon welcome our (Igarra) in-law as its Head as the former Head (Okonjo-Iweala) would soon be heading to Prison. .Those PDPians won't like seeing this at all.

Lalasticlala, food is read, we're waiting for alolo!!

http://www.punchng.com/news/ministerial-list-dss-screens-odimegwu-falana-utomi-others/
I don't know why some readers can just distinguish between factual and speculative journalism. Virtually everything that we have read in the above report was based on nothing other than reporters' speculation. Too much of speculations and assumptions distort facts.

Not until the list of all ministerial nominees are out, no one can surely say who a prospective minister is and who is not. But if Falana and some other technocrats like Pat Utomi are indeed nominated to be ministers in Buhari-led government, infact a new dawn has come. These are the men of intellect whose pedigrees are unquestionable.

I have always been expecting one day that Pat Utomi will be given a privilege to serve this country again in his full capacity as a minister of economic planning, because I have, on many occasions, read some of his brilliant publications on economic planning and development. He among several other technocrats will be a blessing to us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers by peterjero(m): 7:49am On Sep 14, 2015
M4gunners:
Guy you dey see Road, Pat Utomi was just defending because of his stake, if he's really Honourable he should have declined the position he's been offered. Man is by nature selfish. That's why they say "Earth's greatest challenge is selfishness" he was just vocal so he would be noticed.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 14, 2015
OK!
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers by datribune: 7:52am On Sep 14, 2015
ofala:
Prof Utomi !? .....

I can't wait........

What is all d hype about Pat Utomi who was an adviser to d utterly corrupt Shagari govt. dis man ran Volkswagen of nigeria (VON) aground. Utomi was quizzed by d EFCC for collecting a 2.7b naira loan frm His Bank PHB which he also ran aground. All companies, Bank PHB, Baywood Continental & Volkswagen of nigeria ran by dis man ar now moribund. We saw how horrible d economy was under Shagari govt when Utomi was adviser on economic matters. On paper & on his Patitos gang programme he may be a genius but in real life all companies he ran ar now moribund.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers by redcliff: 7:57am On Sep 14, 2015
mikolo80:
what I used to think but no be by grammar o. Hope he no fall our hand

Exact same thoughts...political inrelligence is different from educational intelligence
Re: Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:01am On Sep 14, 2015
shizzy7:
OYNLOLA whatt,,,that must be a joke
Pat Utomi yes I like him he's a technocrat
Defence or Foreign Affairs will be good for Oyinlola.
Re: Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers by obailala(m): 8:03am On Sep 14, 2015
iyobs7:

@bolded, if that is the reason why he is being appointed, then it is unfortunate. How many persons on his list does he have to compensate? The list is more or less devoid of competency.
After looking at that list, your only comment is that the list is devoid of competency, and your reason being the sentence you quoted. It's a pity but you need help
Re: Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers by kingthreat(m): 8:03am On Sep 14, 2015
What is Oyinola doing there?
Utomi is good but his bank, PHB is a disastrous failure
Whatever happened to the young people? Utomi was a minister during IBB's time or before then. I don't know if i am right.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers by FreeGlobe(f): 8:03am On Sep 14, 2015
Bevista:
I counted 8 names on the writeup. 6 South, 2 North. I guess it is true that "In the fullness of time" everything will balance out. Only 1 woman, though.

Mr President, please also ensure Affirmative Action for women not only Federal Character.

Good governance loading.....
You must be very foolish. So Buhari will only have 8 ministers according to your weak understanding
Re: Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers by obailala(m): 8:05am On Sep 14, 2015
M4gunners:
peterjero:

Guy you dey see Road, Pat Utomi was just defending because of his stake, if he's really Honourable he should have declined the position he's been offered. Man is by nature selfish. That's why they say "Earth's greatest challenge is selfishness" he was just vocal so he would be noticed.
Sorry people, he was not defending apc, rather he was criticising the recklessness of the former government; there is a difference.
Re: Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers by amazingspiderma: 8:07am On Sep 14, 2015
macolino:
What is Festus odimegwu doing in that list? I thought he was in pdp.

Odimegwe is one of the best CEOs Nigeria has produced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:08am On Sep 14, 2015
ideology:
Hahaha, see list 90% former PDP members

Change indeed, what did oyinlola achieve as a governor of Osun state??

Gullible masses will celebrate
Some of you just open you mouth to say what you know nothing about. Could you give us the name of the 90% PDP members?
Re: Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers by bluecircle470: 8:11am On Sep 14, 2015
Hmmmmm, i blive ds buhari dispensation will achieve and our economy will grow. Let us all jst kip on praying fr our leaders in respect of our affiliation. God bless Nigeria
Re: Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers by amazingspiderma: 8:13am On Sep 14, 2015
datribune:

What is all d hype about Pat Utomi who was an adviser to d utterly corrupt Shagari govt. dis man ran Volkswagen of nigeria (VON) aground. Utomi was quizzed by d EFCC for collecting a 2.7b naira loan frm His Bank PHB which he also ran aground. All companies, Bank PHB, Baywood Continental & Volkswagen of nigeria ran by dis man ar now moribund. We saw how horrible d economy was under Shagari govt when Utomi was adviser on economic matters. On paper & on his Patitos gang programme he may be a genius but in real life all companies he ran ar now moribund.

You are spot on,I cannot link him to any milestone achievement all this while.

3 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:14am On Sep 14, 2015
Ujupsy:
Buhari no forget one of your of your own Joe igbokwe ,hmmm because he will play a major role to see he talk bad about Biafra and unity of Nigeria.
Buhari ,if Joe igbokwe is left out it's cluelessness
Joe Igbokwe has gotten a new appointment in Lagos State.
Re: Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers by fabre4: 8:15am On Sep 14, 2015
How come all the allegations against jonathan suddenly die down. Apc Apc I dey laugh(in OBJ voice)

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers by Doitonce(m): 8:16am On Sep 14, 2015
Please give Prof Pat Utomi a chance,and let's see how he perform.
Re: Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers by peterjero(m): 8:18am On Sep 14, 2015
obailala:
Sorry people, he was not defending apc, rather he was criticising the recklessness of the former government; there is a difference.
He was defending PMB appointment, guess you didn't notice I was talking about that.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi. Falana, Odiemegkwe, Oyinlola Screened To Be Appointed Ministers by tuniski: 8:18am On Sep 14, 2015
datribune:

U are on point! Academics don't make good managers most times. More so, historically Utomi hasn't achieved much with management in practise! Anyway, let the official list be out and let see how these 'angels' will join Buhari Body language in performing the miracles of change! God bless nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lalong Declares Curfew In Jos As Hausa And Igbo Clash / Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) / Pictures Of Captured Boko Haram Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.