Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,700 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Does It Really Matter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does It Really Matter (917 Views)

How To Convince Parents That Tribe Doesn't Matter In Marriage? / Living Under Same Roof With Inlaws……how Does It Look Like? / Age Differences – Does It Really Matter Anymore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Really Matter by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 14, 2015
Does it?
Re: Does It Really Matter by mikolo80: 1:41am On Sep 14, 2015
Eaa247:
I have been wondering if marrying a girl without a job really matters. She is a university graduate, possess potentials u may say but since she does not have a job yet won't that be a big disadvantage. Her height is just 5'3'' dats abt 160cm, petite. Is nt this height anoda disadvantage?. She is gud in character, godly and quite. But these two issues- no job nd her height are giving me concern.
Pls advice me, just honest and. Mature advice.
you're supposed to provide for her, dumbassq
I like tall women that's why you don't start nothing so there won't be nothing
but character na im be baba o
too many broken marriages due to ojuKoKoro
Re: Does It Really Matter by MRBrownJ: 2:34am On Sep 14, 2015
Eaa247:
I have been wondering if marrying a girl without a job really matters.
She is a university graduate, possess potentials u may say but since she does not have a job yet won't that be a big disadvantage.

no, doesnt really matter, although if she had a job, it would be better.

Her height is just 5'3'' dats abt 160cm, petite. Is nt this height anoda disadvantage?

how can the height of someone be a disadvantage in marriage?!

She is gud in character, godly and quite. But these two issues- no job nd her height are giving me concern.
Pls advice me, just honest and. Mature advice.

if these issues are a problem to YOU then why are you asking us?! this certainly shows us all that YOU are not mature/ready to get married, if you cant even solve such petty issues in your life.
Re: Does It Really Matter by southernbelle(f): 7:50am On Sep 14, 2015
you are the one who's getting married to her so me thinks you should really reflect on it on your own.
joblessness is only temporary and can always been taken care of; meanwhile can you assist her in getting a job or help her set up a solid business?
then the height thing is more of concern because that one is permanent, you will always see her as a short woman as it is obvious that this is fixed in your mind; can you live with that?
Re: Does It Really Matter by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 14, 2015
They may matter. . . If they are top on your must-have list when making a decision on who to marry.

It's all about what one wants. Many people have chosen their partners for very mundane reasons. Some of them are enjoying their marriages, some others are regretting.

Your life, your choice.
Re: Does It Really Matter by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 14, 2015
Criminal minds tongue
Imagine her with a well paid job and the week after wedding she loses the job..
Re: Does It Really Matter by eyinjuege: 8:48am On Sep 14, 2015
You have told us about her character which seems to be solid, her physical attributes which you obviously detest and not once did you mention your LOVE for her. It's best you don't go into marriage with her because you will make your lives miserable especially when you think you could have done better height wise and financial wise.
Some things are not even an issue once you love someone because you don't even notice their supposed flaws.

(1) (Reply)

Man Names Daughter After His Favorite Soccer Team, Wife Finds Out 2 Years Later / "A Letter To Our Daughter" - Mark Zuckerberg / Picture Of 3 Beautiful Sisters Breaking The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.