Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,229 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

I Dont See Brymo & I Dont Talk To Him MI. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Dont See Brymo & I Dont Talk To Him MI. (599 Views)

Brymo " OSO" Fulll Album Download - Lifenaija / Brymo: I Did Not Make A Dime From Oleku Video (watch Video) / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Brymo – Klitoris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont See Brymo & I Dont Talk To Him MI. by azimibraun: 6:09am On Sep 14, 2015
It wad sad to hear MI say he had no beef with Nigeria's most creative Singer Brymo but had to fall out with him because Brymo had Beef with his CEO Audu Maikori. In comparison with Jesse Jaggz, MI said Jesse left becouse he wanted experiment certain new stuff that were not authorized in Chocolate city so he left did his thing and was quite about the Chocolate city but in the case of Brymo it had legal issues tied to it and above all Brymo was out in the media and in his word " let's call a spade a spade Brymo was vocal.. he insulted Audu and for me when you insult Audu, you have a go at me, Brymo crossed that line" So it was easy to bring back Jaggs. The insult Audu part got me reminiscing on that old Dr Dre Album the Chronic where Snoop Dogg had a line" Now if you F$ck with Dre it's a must that I F$ck with you"

Now the question is this should MI had taken up audu's fight against Brymo or just let the 2 Men handle their biz? Was he right or wrong?

Secondly, Mi claimed Jesse Jaggs and Brymo did their best music under chocolate city. Do you agree with him?
Re: I Dont See Brymo & I Dont Talk To Him MI. by 48noble(m): 6:16am On Sep 14, 2015
Messing around
Re: I Dont See Brymo & I Dont Talk To Him MI. by MrZachs(m): 6:18am On Sep 14, 2015
Dem nevr evn start doin moozic

(1) (Reply)

... / Wande Coal's Album: Davido, Runtown Etal Push Your Albums Back-adonbilivit / Urch - 'only One' Ft. Vinee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.