Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

My Members Weren’t Lodged In Collapsed Hotel— Prophet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Members Weren’t Lodged In Collapsed Hotel— Prophet (313 Views)

Death Toll In Collapsed Church Building In Uyo Rises To 29 ...Witneses Say 100!! / Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Members Weren’t Lodged In Collapsed Hotel— Prophet by injuriam(m): 7:15am On Sep 14, 2015
WARRI—Five days after the collapse of Makaval Hotel in Effurun, Delta State, the Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry has said that its members were not lodged in the hotel when it collapsed.
It will be recalled that the hotel collapsed Wednesday, and scores of lodgers were trapped in the debris, including a pregnant woman and others said to be members of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry.
Reacting to the involvement of his members, the founder and General Overseer of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin, said his members did not lodge in the hotel when the incident occurred, describing the statement credited to him as wicked and malicious.
According to him, the church has its guest house that can accommodate visitors to the church.
“Our visitors lodged there two years ago but in the last 20 months, we built our guest houses that can accommodate hundreds of persons. None of our visitors lodged in the hotel,” he explained.
He said that his church had nothing to do with the hotel, adding that the church should not be dragged into it, as he had earlier advised the owner of the hotel on the condition of the place.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/my-members-werent-lodged-in-collapsed-hotel-prophet/

(1) (Reply)

Fumigation Services / Like Palm And Cedar / The 80-20 Rule! (doing Less And Achieving More)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.