Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Chevrolet Optra Engine Needed For Instant Purchase. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Chevrolet Optra Engine Needed For Instant Purchase. (1321 Views)

Clean 2007 Chevrolet Optra Ls In Shomolu #520k / SOLD.Chevrolet Optra Ls 2005 Model price redu. to 300k.SOLD / Chevrolet Optra 2007 Ls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevrolet Optra Engine Needed For Instant Purchase. by getam: 11:13pm On Apr 08, 2009
Forumites engine is needed for 2006 chevrolet optra 1.6l automatic any one who has it pls call or send email.Thanks grin

If you dont have it please we will appreciate any direction as to how or where we can get even if outside the country we can take it from there. cheesy
Re: Chevrolet Optra Engine Needed For Instant Purchase. by Kafin(m): 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2009
The Optra sold in North America has a 4 cyllinder 2.0 liter Engine. It has 16 Valves (maybe this is what you were refering to). I have attached a picture so that you can confirm if the engine is same as the one in your car.

I will confirm the price, but shipping may take a while, because a container just left lipsrsealed

Do you need only the engine (block and head) or you also need the intake/exhaust manifolds?

Email me a picture of your engine (if different from the one shown) maybe it is used in another model.

By the way, what happened to the original engine?

Re: Chevrolet Optra Engine Needed For Instant Purchase. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2009
check intermotors Ltd. they sell and service optras.
Re: Chevrolet Optra Engine Needed For Instant Purchase. by getam: 9:44pm On Apr 09, 2009
forgive me for being short on specifics the optra is not the u.s type with the 2.0l engine its the korean type. 1.6 litre engine but the mechanics say the 1.4l engine also will come. i believe they call it the 1.6 litre LS. Pls any help is appreciated thanks grin.Its the type being sold new here in nigeria.
Re: Chevrolet Optra Engine Needed For Instant Purchase. by getam: 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2009
@RICHIE BOI, please can you tell me how to get in touch with the company you are talking about,thanks alot for the direction grin

(1) (Reply)

*****Range Rover 4.4 HSE***** / Tokunbo Honda Babyboy For Sale: 1m Flat! / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! 2007 Honda Accord (registrd) For Sale---1.77m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.