Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Games Beaten On The Ps2 Game Libary - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Games Beaten On The Ps2 Game Libary (1100 Views)

How Good Was The PS2 ? / Need Ul.cfg File For Ps2 / Psp Or Ps2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Games Beaten On The Ps2 Game Libary by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 14, 2015
Awwww my dear ps2 i remember those times you where here for me,those times you made me smile,those times you where my best freind and girlfreind at the same time.i remember how you also made me cry,how you gave me sleepless night with lens and power pack problem i spent a lot of money when i had you in my life.but now you are old and close to death but your brothers(ps3 & 4) are here to entertain me more than you did.i will forever remember you my dear freind.

Lol ok guys lets get down to buisness.i opened this thread so we can discuss and list the game we'v played to completion(ps2 only).no lies please cause if you do i will catch you and you know what that means-BUSTED!!

Here are mine
resident evil 4 / prince of persia two thrones / made man / resevoir dogs / onimusha 3(demon siege) / god of war 1 & 2 / the matrix /rise to honour / eragon / kill switch / vanhelsing / 25 to life / godfather / killzone / gun / james bond quantum of solace .this are the ones i can remember feel free to add yours.

1 Like

Re: Games Beaten On The Ps2 Game Libary by killzone(m): 10:13am On Sep 14, 2015
Hmmmmmmm let me see transformers revenge e of the Fallen, driver 4 parallel Lines, mercenaries 1 and 2, need for speed most wanted, one call of duty which name I can't remember, marvel ultimate alliance 1 and 2, x men origins : wolverine, gta vice city, iron man, freedom fighter, God of War 1 and 2, midnight club 3. Those are the ones I can remember

1 Like

Re: Games Beaten On The Ps2 Game Libary by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 14, 2015
killzone:
Hmmmmmmm let me see transformers revenge e of the Fallen, driver 4 parallel Lines, mercenaries 1 and 2, need for speed most wanted, one call of duty which name I can't remember, marvel ultimate alliance 1 and 2, x men origins : wolverine, gta vice city, iron man, freedom fighter, God of War 1 and 2, midnight club 3. Those are the ones I can remember
i know a real gamer when i see one.your username says it all KILLzone the game is hard as hell
Re: Games Beaten On The Ps2 Game Libary by killzone(m): 11:50am On Sep 14, 2015
markmira:

i know a real gamer when i see one.your username says it all KILLzone the game is hard as hell
Yeah my favourite gun was the sniper one, didn't like to play the story tho played Co op multiplayer with my bro. It was damn Fun.
Re: Games Beaten On The Ps2 Game Libary by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 14, 2015
killzone:
Yeah my favourite gun was the sniper one, didn't like to play the story tho played Co op multiplayer with my bro. It was damn Fun.
nice

(1) (Reply)

Console Swap- PS3 CECH 3001A Unhacked For A Hacked One. / My Favorite XCOM2 Character / Pes2017 Verification Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.