Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

I Am Proud To Be A Se.x Symbol – Female Singer, Victoria Kimani Said - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Proud To Be A Se.x Symbol – Female Singer, Victoria Kimani Said (774 Views)

Lovely Pictures Of Singer Victoria Kimani / Singer Victoria Kimani Sexy In New Photos / Singer Victoria Kimani Looks Sexy In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Proud To Be A Se.x Symbol – Female Singer, Victoria Kimani Said by gistparrot: 9:27am On Sep 14, 2015
Kenyan songstress Victoria Kimani is undoubtedly one of the se.xiest African female musicians .The Chocolate City act affirms this by saying she is proud of being a se.x symbol.In a chat with Saturday Beats, she said and to.....

READ MORE--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/i-am-proud-to-be-a-se-x-symbol-female-singer-victoria-kimani/

Re: I Am Proud To Be A Se.x Symbol – Female Singer, Victoria Kimani Said by henribj(m): 10:30am On Sep 14, 2015
next?

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Makes Her Grand Comeback To The Entertainment Industry. / Frank Bruno Back In Hospital The 13th Time,after A Relapse With Bipolar Disorder / Jackie Collins Has Died Of Breast Cancer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.